“Excellent”

Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Awesome Hotel Very Clean will return for sure, Wonderful Staff Tina Josh & David great employees, Pool & Fitness centre very clean,Great chocies for Breakfast all in this hotel is great enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Catherine P
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Hello Catherine,
We are very happy that you and your family enjoyed staying with us, at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. Thank you for taking the time to write us a stellar review! We are very fortunate to have Tina, Josh, and David on our team. They set a great example of delivering "Hamptonality" and enjoy providing excellent service. We can't wait until you come visit us again!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Brand new, clean, with a friendly staff. I was in and out fast and had a great stay. Evening flight was canceled and I was booked on a 7 am flight the next day so I decided to find an airport hotel. I picked it online without any knowledge of the facility. I chose it based on convenience and price and found myself pleasantly surprised at the facility. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Anna Maria R
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Anna Maria,
I am very happy to hear that found our new hotel on a last minute whim. It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We are in a great location across from the airport making it quick and simple to get there, especially for an early morning flight! We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you again, in the future!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I went with my kids to this hotel on a long weekend and we stayed for two nights. The hotel is brand new and very clean and that goes for the lobby, rooms washrooms, and pool. The staff is helpful and provided good service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nasser A

Hello!
It is wonderful for us to receive your kind feedback about our new hotel. We are thrilled to be the newest Hilton product in the Buffalo area. Hampton Inn & Suites is a well known and well liked brand. We enjoy exceeding those expectations in every aspect of our offerings. Thank you for noticing our efforts and for communicating your thoughts through this helpful website. We look forward to having you and your family stay with us again. See you next time!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I recently flew into Buffalo for business, and compared to other hotels in the area, this one is definitely the best. Clean rooms, location was perfect, and being only months old made it perfect. The staff at the front desk was perfect. Tina has such great customer service skills I couldn't believe it. Josh I believe is going to school for hospitality, and he was a delight as well! I will definitely be staying at this Hampton again in the future, and I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank dfowntane
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Greetings!

My name is Deidra Turnbull and I am the Sales Manager at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. As you most likely know, there are many hotels in the Buffalo area to choose from, which makes your compliment quite noteworthy. We are very happy to receive such wonderful praise. Tina and Josh certainly are an asset to our company and we are fortunate to have them on our team. They, of course, were excited to receive your kind commendation. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. See you next time!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel is pretty new, and the customer service is great.

When I checked in, they gave me an upgrade to a king suite, which was on the first floor. I wasn't too keen on being on the first floor looking out the windows to cars parked in front of me, but the room itself was really nice. There was a sink and refrigerator once you walked in. Then there was a couch with a fold out bed and a sitting area. Between the comfortable bed and the seating area is a long desk that divides the room. The restroom has a stand up shower and is separate fro the rest of the room

There is a complimentary breakfast and shuttle to the airport. And the lobby area was really nice and comfortable.

Overall, I had a great stay here!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BoysInNY

Thank you for staying with us at the brand new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. You have provided an excellent detailed description of our suites and hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide a complimentary upgrade to your reservation. Please just let the front desk staff know that you prefer a room on an upper floor and we will be happy to accommodate that request. We hope that the next time your company sends you to Buffalo you will visit us again!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Right next to the airport so it was just a little bit noisy, but better than I expected noise-wise. The staff was helpful and the room clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was appreciated, as was the free parking and wifi. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jean F
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Hello Jean,

My name is Dei Turnbull and I am the Sales Manager at the newly opened Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide accommodations for you while in town on business. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and were delighted to receive your kind comments about our hotel. The best part is that you have promised to return, and we look forward to that day!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

My sister and I booked one night at this hotel for an impromptu shopping trip. Dave at the front desk was great! He checked us in right away and called our room a few minutes later to see if we liked our room. Breakfast was good, lots of choices and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank coldplay27

Thank you for spontaneously visiting Buffalo and choosing to stay with us! We are fortunate to have Dave on our team. It is a huge compliment to be mentioned by name in a review and we are pleased to share your comments with him. We are very happy he was able to have a positive impact on your visit. We hope you and your sister will return for the upcoming busy shopping season. See you then!