“Excellent Turkey burger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Everytime we go to Buffalo we make sure we got to Ruby Tuesday.
Their Avocado Turkey burger is simply yummy!
They offer a salad bar which is nicely stocked and very well presented.
The restaurant is clean, with a lively atmosphere.

Reviewed June 25, 2009

My husband and I like to go to Ruby Tuesday for the salad bar. We were seated in a booth that had a clear view of the kitchen line where the servers pick up their food. I was repulsed to see a waitress just helping herself to food off of the plates sitting under the heat lamps waiting to be delivered to tables. It's one thing to help yourself but when the dining room is in clear view of your actions.....I wish Gordon Ramsey was at our table.

Reviewed November 24, 2007

The food was okay but nothing worth writing home about. Our problems were with billing. My sister and her husband were told how much their bill was, they thought it to be high so they asked for a copy of the actual bill, which the waiter said there isn't one. They paid, but not happily. I presented my gift card which I had received for Christmas last year, the waiter returned and told me that the gift card had not been activated. I would have to pay cash for the meal and return another day to discuss the gift card issue with a daytime manager. I live 25 miles away so I wasn't happy. I was told that they sometimes have gift cards stolen so if they were not activated, they are no good. Apparently the store had employees that were taking people's money, handing them unactivated gift cards and pocketing the money. I didn't appreciate the blame being put on me instead of their employees so I don't go to Ruby Tueday anymore. BTW, a letter was sent to their Headquarters but we got no reply.

3  Thank kykuhner