“Last real food before Amtraking!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milton's Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 122 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My Wife and I found this place in 2003. Whenever we're in town we hit this place before long ride on amtrak. We usually leave our bagagge @ amtrak station and walk down here from there. It's usually not busy but the food is affordable and good. We have been here 3 times now.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Food are affordable, nothing fancy but everything looks appetizing. Chicken souvlaki rap. Got to have it, tried it at the restaurant, loved it and order one to go.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We came here on a Thursday night and the place was dead, DEAD. Not one other customer in the place. Only 3 employees, but they were very nice. I got the tuna wrap and it was average. My friends hot dog and cheeseburger were apparently "super good." It was your average place. A good place to get some food on a budget. Not the best, but certainley not the worst.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

we have been there for lunch several times. They try to wait on everyone fast but then it takes a while for the food. Everything we tried was fine.

Reviewed November 1, 2009

Delicious greek food and american! i got the gyro combo and it came with fries and a drink and was only around $8 or so and it was alot of food!!! my husband got the buffalo chicken wrap and omg it was just amazing i almost wished i had ordered that for myself lol.
nice seating area ,very clean when we went in and very quiet too.