“Must have been an off day.”
Review of Johnny Rockets - CLOSED

Johnny Rockets
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I'm not too picky when I go out. I'm pretty open to the mishaps. However, today was an experience not to forget. We had to wait to have a booth cleared because it was the waitress' turn to get a customer. One problem they cleaned the seats leaving them damp which we did not expect. We asked to be moved to a table, which they easily did. During our wait we were able to view the grease trap being cleaned. During this process, the other workers were climbing over the device. Definitely, looked like a hazard. My fries arrived cold and my friend had no salad dressing for the salad. Okay not big deal except we had to then wait for silverware and napkins to start the meal. Our great waitress just placed them in a pile at the end of table. I didn't even get the cute smiley face ketchup. As we are eating she places the bill on the able, not asking if we wanted any thing else. That is annoying especially since we were still eating. They do need to make their water they served a little colder. The luke warm water presented melted the ice before I could enjoy it. As my friend is in the middle of eating, we have not presented our payment, She comes up to us to take the bill. We were not done eating. Maybe she needed to go on break? So, she tries again, he presents his card for payment. She comes back for him to sign. Ready for this- she gave herself a nine cent tip. There was no where for him to include the tip. We were then forced to use cash as a tip. He tried to nicely point it out to her but I don't think she understood the mistake.

Silverware and dishes need to be rinsed a little more. The fresh pot of coffee was not the greatest. However the extra plate of fries was at least warm. The hamburgers themselves were not too bad.

I think a thank you for coming would have been a nice touch.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

you are better off going to burger king or mac donalds. This place is nowhere close to being a fifties diner.

1  Thank yyzhnl
Reviewed August 19, 2012

found this place average. pricey nice decor. very expensive for average burgers and fries. Staff were nice enough. if you want an overpriced burger and fries this is your place..

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Having spent the better part of the day shopping, my 13 yo wanted to check out Johnny Rockets and the 50's diner experience.

Our waitress was friendly and fast. She took our drink orders and gave us a few minutes to decide on our food. Me and my daughters all ordered burgers and hubby had the cheesesteak sandwich. Our food came quick and we were all surprised by the size of the burgers. Bonus, the fries were all you can eat!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I ate here once when the place was new. Typical burger chain with greasy food. No local flavor (which is what I usually go for). I would not visit again.