TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$72
$139
Homewood
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$80
$130
$119
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$93
$129
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$58
$117
$93
Hotels.com
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$63
$55
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
$139
All reviewsmarriott hotelsstove topfull kitchenbuffalo airportwaffleswork spacefront desk staffhard boiled eggstowne place suitesbedroom suiteacross the streetindoor poolwould stay here againthe breakfast areathe sofa bedniagara fallscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were booked for Nov 28-Nov 30 for Black Friday Shopping, coming from Canada. I called the morning of Thurs Nov 28 asking if we could check in early as we wanted to rest- they had no problem and blocked us a room. Upon arrival, there was lots of free parking, warm welcome into the lobby- very modern and clean, friendly staff. In the lobby is a 2 computer work station with internet and printing- computers/internet very fast (and you can get wifi throughout whole hotel even in your room), also in lobby is coffee & tea (regular & decaf) and lemon water (which is a REALLY nice touch!). Received room on 2nd floor, 2 elevators in hotel, common area very clean, lots of staff around cleaning/fixing stuff. Entering room you are in the kitchen area- which is AMAZING!!! Full size fridge, coffee maker, dish washer, 2 burner stove & convectional microwave- and all utensils/plates/glasses- VERY good kitchen for hotel, we were VERY impressed. Modern hotel room with big flat screen TV, work station, pull out couch, large bathroom and large closet off kitchen. We were 3 women on a shopping trip in this room and it was a great size & very clean. The only issue with room the heat/air was hard to figure out and the rooms are very dry! Because you can't open windows a suggestion in the winter is to possibly offer humidifiers as the air was very dry and caused some issues with us. Bed was very comfortable and big soft pillows, shower was a rain shower, water pressure & temperature great. I liked in the lobby how they had a big map of the area that told you how to get to certain locations, and the black board with suggestion to visit places. The continental breakfast was GREAT! juice, bagels, muffins, yogurt, jams, peanut butter, cream cheese, waffles, oatmeal, cereal- you can't go wrong- and for black friday shoppers they open breakfast early (10pm) for the late nite shoppers that were coming in all throughout the nite. I also liked the "Black Friday Survival Guide" they put together.
Had no big issues with the staff of this hotel, they were very informative, and friendly and seem to go above & beyond, only issue I had was with the one staff member I asked questions about charges to my credit card- we paid cash on arrival and she advised no hold would be on my credit card (she told me this twice at check in and check out) and of course I had issues with my credit card having a hold for the room plus extra charges on my card for 4days- I just didn't like being told one thing from the hotel staff and finding out she gave me wrong information, but people make mistakes and hopefully she will be re-trained on that.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Jillian M, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear branttraveler,

Thank you so much for your wonderful and very detailed review of our TownePlace Suites by Marriott Buffalo, NY! I am so glad to hear you had an overall great experience with our staff and the amenities we have to offer! I am pleased you were able to take advantage of our breakfast opening earlier and were able to get right to your shopping, because let's face it that's the most important part of Black Friday! I would like to apologize for the issue you experienced with the authorization of your credit card; here at TownePlace Suites we want your stay to be as smooth as possible and I am sorry you had to deal with that situation. Overall it sounds like you had a good shopping trip and I hope we will see you in the near future! Thank you once again for taking the time to write such a nice review!

Jillian

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here with my aunt for one night, the 16-17 of November. Hotel overall had a clean and new appearance. Our suite was roomy enough, though I didn't realise it was only 1 bathroom for 2 bedroom suite.(homewood has 2 bathrooms in theirs). Desk staff was pleasant and helpful at check in. Didn't use the pool, but didn't see a hot tub through the doors, though both other marriott's on the same lot had them (could see into them from our window).
After checking out, I realized that I left behind my ipad/iphone charger. I called the hotel as soon as I got home, but was told that staff on duty was alone and couldn't go check the housekeeping carts, but would the next day. I heard nothing the next day so I called back and was told it hadn't been turned in, and they would check and call me the next morning for sure, after their housekeeping staff was in. They didn't call me back. It's Thursday and I just called again to find out, and was given the same story "Leave your number and we'll get back to you, nothing seems to be here". It's been 4 days. Clearly someone else has my charger, or it went down into the wash with the sheets or something by accident. Who knows. But I'm out the charger, and I'll never stay here again, because what if I forget something? I might never see it again either. No thanks.
Also, when I showered in the morning I noticed my towel had mascara marks on it. Likely a stain that didn't come out in the wash, but it gave me pause, wondering if my towels had been used by someone else and just hung back up rather than washed.
Overall it wasn't my best stay in Buffalo, to say the least. When I forgot something at Hilton Garden Inn three years ago, they mailed it to me and I had it 24 hours later. I'm going back to the Homewood suites, or Garden Inn next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 10 days while househunting in the Buffalo area. The hotel is located directly across from the Buffalo airport, so it was very convenient when we had a 6:30 am flight out of Buffalo. After two nights, we upgraded to a suite. The suite gave us a separate bedroom and living area, however the bed in the suite is only a queen vs. a king in the non suite. Both rooms include a refrigerator, small kitchenette area and flat screen TV. The suite had two TVs (bedroom and living area). The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included which consisted of coffee, bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, juices and make your own waffles. Everything is self service. Morning newspapers are free in the lobby. Wifi is also free in the rooms and there is no parking charge. Since this hotel is new, it was very clean. We would stay here again. They do have a fitness center and an indoor pool. The location is only about a half mile from the Kensington Expressway on Genesee Street.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Katelyn M, Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear luv2travel076

Thank you so much for posting a review of your stay with us. We’re so glad you chose to stay with us while looking for your next home. Our staff loves to share their knowledge of the local area and I hope they were able to help guide you to some good areas to checkout while getting a feel for the neighborhood. We can’t wait to welcome you back when you return to the area to settle in.

All the best,

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We checked in early and the staff was very warm and helpful. The suite is small however, we were just staying the night and leaving on an early morning flight. The hotel is right across from the Buffalo Airport and there is a free shuttle van (you need to make a reservation to let them know when you need to leave, as they leave every 20 minutes and service the 3 Marriott hotels that are on site)

The room/suite was extremely clean, brand new, and had a refrigerator, stove, microwave and a bathtub/shower combination, and a flat screen tv. They had a work out room and a pool. There was a small place to buy snacks, and there was a free breakfast the next morning. The Marriott Courtyard Hotel is next door and you could go there to purchase a meal if you needed something more substantial to eat for dinner.

After being on the road for 10 days, it was a very pleasant surprise. The price was reasonable and I would gladly stay there a gain for any trip I was making when flying in or out of the Buffalo area.

Room Tip: I always ask for a high floor, just in case the noise carries, but the entire hotel is so new, that everything is very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Nadocindy

We’re delighted to hear your enjoyed your stay with us and that you took the time to post a review. Our location is perfect for a night’s stay before an early flight and the shuttle service makes it convenient to drop off a rental car the night before. The Bistro inside the Courtyard is a great place to grab a bite to eat and we can even put charges onto your room bill to make keeping track expenses on the road a bit easier. We can’t wait to see you again on your next trip.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at the residence inn, Fairfield inn, doubletree and Extended Stay America in Buffalo.

For Business, this hotel was excellent. Fast Wifi, quiet, clean building with friendly staff. The price of the room was good, and the kitchen is a life saver to save on costly restaurant food.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Katelyn M, Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear VPharm,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at TownePlace Suites in Buffalo. We’re delighted to hear that your suite was perfect for you while traveling on business. Our suites have what we call the home office which offers versatile work space to spread out and plenty of storage when it is time to put all the work away. Having a kitchen can make traveling a lot less costly and healthier when you are able to prepare your own meals instead of heading out to a restaurant or getting take out.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and appreciate you taking the time to post a review.

All the best,