Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$78
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
$149
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$100
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$81
$119
$120
$116
Hotels.com
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsfront deskbuffalo airporthi expressroom was cleanacross the streetyogurtmini fridge and microwavean early flightbreakfast staffturkey sausagepool and jacuzzipancake machinecleaning staffniagara fallsthe breakfast arearental caran overnight stay
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel location is good if you are flying out of Buffalo Int Airport. Close to Walden Galleria Mall and to I-90 Freeway.

The rooms are nice based on the price I paid for (clean and descent).

The hotel corridors are well maintained and clean as well as the hotel exterior.

Some of the chairs inside the room that was given to me have stains and toilet bowl have stains too.

Front desk attendant are not that nice (dont want to get bothered) and quite rude. I stayed in this hotel 5 times and I experienced the same "cold" treatment.

Overall, the property is good for HI standard except the staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear BusinessMAN9966,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We just stayed here for the night before a very early fight from BUF Airport. I had all I needed comfortable bed and very clean. It was kind of noisy facing the street but could see our van parked outside the window. Decent wifi and price. We could not take advantage of the free breakfast as we has to leave before service. Short drive to airport and that's what I wanted. Not much more to say didn't use any of the amenities.

Room Tip: Get ear plugs your close to airport and traffic at the front.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear SXTHRPST,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've stayed here before so I didn't expect any surprises, and overall, it's a fine place to stay. But the essential function of this place is to have a place close to the airport so you can actually make an early flight out of Buffalo - which is notorious for lots of early flights west AND an occasional long wait in the security line.

With that comes a tendency to have to leave before breakfast is served (6AM) so on request, you get a breakfast bag to go. Convenient, right?

Well, it would be except for one little detail. Buffalo isn't exactly known for blue-sky weather. Given even a light rain, by the time you load up, get to the airport, park, walk to the shuttle, and get to check-in, that breakfast carry-out bag has reverted to wood pulp again, dumping your breakfast in the street or on the airport floor. Which is a lousy way to start a day, actually.

You still get a 4 out of 5, but it's amazing how that soggy paper bag will remain in memory. Get some decent bags, guys, and you'll get the 5 you should.

Room Tip: Ice machines in the center of the halls are a little loud, go for the ends if you can.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here one night before taking an early flight out of Buffalo in the morning and found it clean and comfortable with very pleasant staff. The hotel is very close to Buffalo airport and tucked behind another one so not right on the road, however, unless you have a car (or ask for the hotel shuttle to drop you there) it's a bit of a long walk to a local eatery. I ended up staying in and making do with vending machine fodder, so if you don't want to go out again, remember to bring something in! There was coffee available in the breakfast room too.

Room was extremely clean and comfortable, bathroom smelled fresh and clean and everything was in good working order, including wifi. One thing that did unnerve me as a single woman traveling alone however was that my room was at ground level and looked out on the next hotel along the strip with a pathway separating them. That would have been fine except that they heavy curtains on the window could not be closed completely but instead hung open with a large gap and only flimsy nets between, In the end I closed them with a hair clasp and felt better if only because I couldn't see out!

Transport to the airport in the morning was a breeze, the hotel shuttle got me there very quickly and provided a breakfast bag (bagel, cream cheese, yogurt, banana and bottle of water) to go. All in all a good place to stay if you come prepared.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I cannot express enough how great our stay was! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! I was traveling with my kids and a friend came with us last minute which meant that we didn't have room for everyone to sleep and a woman at the front desk went out of her way to make sure everyone had a place to sleep. I really cant express how awesome her kindness meant to us.. it made for very happy kids!! Thank you so much we will be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2013