This place was great! I brought my own blankets because you know, usually they are pretty gross at any hotel I've ever stayed in. Didn't need to use them. The bed was absolutely fantabulous! More comfortable then my own bed at home. The sheets and blankets were also comfortable. The rooms are set up quite nicely. I stayed in a king suite, had a pull out sofa, coffee table, desk, 2 phones, tv/stand. A lil kitchen area with sink, microwave, coffee maker and cuboards, in the cuboards there were even dishes! I've never seen that before. Oh and a fridge. The bathrooms was great... The shower is something else I've never seen before, it is kind of it's own seperate rooom within the bathroom. Shower had great pressure and 4 different options for how the water sprays. Towels were big and fluffy! They have 2 computers in the lobby for guest to use, the lobby is HUGE, They have a great breakfast bar free to guest and almost like a lil diner with the tables and chairs set up, each has it's own lil candle....how cute. The whirlpool was great! I didn't go in the pool (only because I don't like to swim) But I sat out there quite a bit reading. The pool is awesome, it has three different roped off sections, The first being 1 foot deep for the lil ones, the second is 3 feet deep...for the kinda bigger kids and the third is 5 and 6 feet deep. I will definately visit this hotel with my children...that's the best pool setup I've ever seen. The staff was great...very helpful. When you just pass them in the hall they all are very nice and ask how you are. I was a little scared visiting Buffalo, it is a much bigger city then I'm used to but I was comforted by the fact that you must use your room key to access the building. The only door you don't need it for is the main entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport.The Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport offers an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, business center and fitness room. Start your day out right with our complimentary Express Start breakfast buffet featuring both hot and cold items and the world s best tasting cinnamon rolls.We are conveniently located across from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport and offer free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport and Park, Stay & Go packages.The Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport is only a fifteen minute ride to downtown Buffalo. Here you can experience some of the best spring and summer festivals including Allentown Art Festival , Taste of Buffalo and the Buffalo Chicken Wing Festival . Spend a day exploring Niagara Falls and Buffalo s Waterfront or take in a baseball game at Coca-Cola Field, home of the Buffalo Bisons or a Buffalo Bills game at New Era Field.Bargains await you at the Eastern Hills Mall, the Walden Galleria, and the Prime Outlet Mall.We are the perfect hotel if you are coming to Buffalo on business. We are close to many local companies including Calspan, General Motors, Northrop Grumman, UPS and Prior Aviation.Our entire staff at the Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport Hotel Cheektowaga
- Holiday Inn Express Cheektowaga
- Holiday Inn Cheektowaga