“EXCELLENT LOCATION, CLEAN ,BUT POOL AND HOT TUB TOO MUCH CHLORINE IN THE AIR. STINGS EYES AND HARD TO BREATH”

Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This hotel suited my needs for shopping and dining in the area. The rooms and grounds of hotel were very clean. My only complaint is that i couldn't enjoy the pool and hot tub for very long. This was a result of too much chlorine in the air. My eyes teared and my throat was bothered by its strength. it wasn't just myself, 2 other people also had issues . I have stayed at many hotels and this is only the 2nd time in all my travels i have experienced this. I don't know if it was a result of poor ventilation or too many chemicals. Aside from that every was great. The staff are very friendly and always looking out for your interests.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank m13638
NicholasO963, General Manager at Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall was enjoyable. I will ensure the issue regarding to the pool is addressed and rectified timely!

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Residence Inn for 2 nights in a one-bedroom suite. At first glance, the room was clean, but there was noticeable dust on the doors and windows, picture frames, and in the corners. The breakfast was adequate - mix of hot and cold items, nice seating area. The hot tub was not working during our stay, looked to be remodeling it. The location was nice - convenient to dining and shopping.

Stayed: July 2014
NicholasO963, General Manager at Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear lulu0202,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property, your feedback is extremely valuable to us! I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your recent stay with our hotel. Please be assured that these matters are being looked at very closely and in the process of being rectified.

I invite you back to our hotel in the future; if you would like to book with us again, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed the night before we went to Niagara Falls on the Canadian side . All Residence Inn are basically the same (and that's a good thing), but the staff here was exceptionally nice and helpful. The person at the desk recommended a great place to get Buffalo Wings, Duff's, but that's another review.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
NicholasO963, General Manager at Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall was enjoyable.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

The location of this hotel is excellent. It is across from the Galleria Mall and less than 15 minutes to downtown. The entrance to I-90 is around the corner from the parking lot. The accommodations are large enough to be comfortable with a full kitchen - excellent for longer stays. (I was here for 9 months). There are numerous restaurants within 5 minutes of the hotel.
The staff is friendly and accommodating. During the winter, on mornings with heavy snows, I frequently found the windows on my car cleared of the heavy snow. When there was a blizzard and all of the restaurants were closed, the hotel provided guests with lunch and dinner.
The staff strives to know all of their guests. I was regularly greeted by name and always felt appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My niece works at this property. I first spoke with a an amzing women named kim dixson she help arrange my short stay.This is a wonderful place I was first greated by the this wonderful man at the front desk name mike, where he showed me and my wife to our room.where I woke up from my long flight to find the sunday paper with my mother obituary under my door it was given to me with a not that said I am so sorry if me and my wife needed anything to lets us know, and a sperated note to call my overly worried niec. Very thoughtful thing. Monday evening after a long time with my family to grive my mother loss there was dinner placed in my room by chealsy she had talked to my nice and asked if I ate. Mr oneal you have a wonderful staff they were like anthor family to me

Room Tip: All very good rooms if they are like mine
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Michele O
NicholasO963, General Manager at Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great place for business travel. I have an ongoing project and have been staying at the Residence Inn. The staff are very nice and always greet me with a smile and very accommodating. Great location for me and driving distances to the various facilites close together.

Room Tip: I like the second floor near the exit door
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NicholasO963, General Manager at Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall was enjoyable.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed here during a recent stay on the way to Buffalo - Niagara area. I had a memorable stay here. The staff was courteous, the room was neat. It is close to the airport and there are lots of options to eat and shop. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was also good, typical residence inn breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family