Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$71
$149
$117
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$100
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$81
$149
Homewood
$119
Hampton.com
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$99
$120
$116
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsfull kitchengalleria mallbasketball courtbedroom suiteown bathroomroom was cleanthe sofa bedshopping and restaurantsniagara fallsan extended staythe staff was friendly and helpfulbuffalo wingsconvenient locationwafflespool and hot tublong weekendfront desk staff
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has some location drawbacks. It's in a heavy traffic area near I90. Shopping is excellent and large mall right there. Pretty good fare for Breakfast and dinner. Rooms are nice and modern. I liked the staff.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Ltcfrew
NicholasO963, General Manager at Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy you enjoyed our facilities and location. We hope to see you back on any future return visits to the Buffalo area!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a great hotel, located very near the Buffalo Airport. Convenient access to Interstate allows quick access to downtown Buffalo. Great selection of restaurants nearby, including Appleby's and TGI Fridays. Very clean rooms, great pool (even though I didn't have a chance to take advantage of it). I loved the breakfasts... always eggs and some sort of meat. They had two separate waffle makers, a standard size and a smaller machine make which made 4 mini waffles. I wish I would have had an opportunity to enjoy the Manager gatherings. The only negative thing I have on this hotel is the planes on takeoff from the airport can be heard in the rooms, depending on the direction of the wind, which determines the direction of takeoff.

Room Tip: All rooms are readily accessible, either by stairwells near every entrance, or by elevator near the main entrance.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
NicholasO963, General Manager at Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel so much! I agree with you, the breakfast is definitely a great highlight of our hotel offerings. Hopefully you have the opportunity to return and will enjoy the remainder of our services you did not have the opportunity to on this trip. Thank you for your loyalty!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here two nights while we visited Niagara Falls. The staff were very helpful with advice about directions and restaurants. Our room was well designed, modern and up to date. The casual bar in the lobby was handy for breakfast and late on our second night after a big day out. We were able to sleep well and did not hear any traffic even though the hotel is situated opposite the airport and on a busy road. It was very convenient to do the quick and easy drive over the airport on the morning we left. Excellent when you need to catch a plane.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy you had such a great experience and you were able to enjoy our convenient location and great hotel offerings. Please let me know if you need any assistance with future reservations! Thank you for choosing Residence Inn!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the nights of 21st and 22nd August. I have stayed here many times and always been very satisfied but not this time. We were out shopping in the afternoon on the Thursday and came back around 4.00 pm to find our room had not been made up, I let the front desk know and they said they would get housekeeping. When we arrived back from having dinner still no room made up, to her credit the young lady on the front desk came and made the beds and reduced my bill by $30 and gave me 5000 points. Due to the fact that our room had not been made up, the next morning when we had our showers we only had wet towels. I went up to the front desk and told them I had used a wet towel and that my grandchildren were in the shower and needed towels immediately. Half and hour later they arrived as you can imagine by this point the children had already managed to dry themselves on wet towels. Another point there was no dish cloth or dishwasher powder or liquid in our room when we arrived.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the trouble you experienced during your stay. This is by no means standard for us, and I assure you that your feedback will be used to improve our operation. Please reach out to me directly next time you are in the Buffalo area, I would love to help you with your reservation. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The room might as well be on a run way. No one tells you that they have planes at tree top level. Room I had was big but had an extremely odd smell. I was surprised that Marriott would lend there name to this cesspool. I tried to cancel the second night but they charged me anyway. I had to leave and get out. First thing I did was take a shower.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
NicholasO963, General Manager at Residence Inn Buffalo Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. This is very disappointing that you experienced a less than favorable room, as we always strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Your feedback will be used to ensure we improve our operations for a better guest experience going forward. Please feel free to contact me directly should you wish to discuss your stay further. Thank you again for your feedback and we appreciate your business!