“Great place & price for an early flight and long term parking!”

BEST WESTERN The Inn at Buffalo Airport
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Richmond Hill, ON Canada
“Great place & price for an early flight and long term parking!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on April 15th for one night before flying from Buffalo to Ft. Lauderdale. We had a late arrival (which we had informed the hotel upon booking that we would be late) but we greeted promptly upon arrival. Check in was quick and my husband was able to park the truck himself.

I arranged for both a wake up call and shuttle service to the airport at check in.

NOTE: The first shuttle time I requested was full so I had to take the earlier or later shuttle. I opted for the earlier so I have plenty of time to get checked in. Being the first time flying out of Buffalo for us I would rather have more time than not enough. My suggestion would be to book your preferred shuttle time when you make your reservation. At least that way you get the time you want.

The room was a King room with fridge, microwave, TV, desk and couch. Perfect for a quick stop over. The bathtub faucet dripped continuously but closing the the bathroom door and turning the fan on drowned it out. I didn't complain, it wasn't a big deal for us.

The wake up call was on time and shuttle was on time too. The drop off location is really close to the terminal, maybe a 2 minute walk, really nothing wrong with that!

When we arrived back I used the courtesy phone (located near baggage carousel) and called the hotel to pick us up. When asked if I had already claimed my luggage I replied no, I was asked to call back when I had it. No problem, our luggage was out 5 minutes later. I called again and the shuttle was there within 15 minutes.

We were returned to the hotel and dropped off right at our truck. From the time we landed until the time we were in our own truck pulling out of the parking lot of the Best Western was 46 minutes. AWESOME!!

For $123.99 for a nights accommodation, parking for 6 nights and transportation to and from the airport, you can't beat it.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, no noise problems for us.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lea-Lea76

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Had a great room, nice comfy bed and mini fridge in the room. There was an Airport shuttle to take us to the Airport and they allowed us to leave our car there for the week that we were away on vacation. Then they even came and picked us up on our return. Staff was very friendly and efficient. Will Definitely stay here again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Brantford, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed one night to catch a plane. When we arrived there was no one on the desk. About 20 mins someone came and gave us a key to a wrong room then one that would not open then a room with someone else in it and then after about an hour our room. Everything at this hotel is tired and in need of an update. Breakfast ?????????? The best part was parking your car while you are away They did take a few dollars off the room price

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank traveller154983
thengst, General Manager at BEST WESTERN The Inn at Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Our Best Western strives to ensure a most pleasant experience each and every time. I am curious as to the front desk not being staffed for over 20 minutes as we have two employees on the clock at all times. This issue may be a result of the Ontario, Canada spring break week to which we accepted over 150 park-n-fly reservations. A most unusual week of the year compared to our normal park-n-fly. All issues are documented and used for training and development purposes. Our goal is to always improve in areas where we may fall short. I hope that you give us another chance and welcome you to call me personally for a future reservation.
Taunton, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed here with a group of friends for two nights for a Bills game in September. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine. We had no issues with any of the rooms (our group had 5 rooms). We forgot chairs for tailgating before the game and they graciously let us borrow the folding luggage racks. Not sure if they would have let Patriots fans use them....

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

We have stayed here twice now, so it can't be too terrible. My husband and I come from Toronto the day before I fly to Seattle, just to make the early flight easier. We stay here because it is affordable and you can't be the location to the airport. BUT, shower before you come and do not step foot in those bathtubs. Mold is underneath those strange mats and all sorts of sludge. The staff will gladly move you to another room if your bathroom has yuckies, but, that bathroom will have it too. Lol. Just say no to the bath/shower. The free breakfast has everything you would want and isn't lacking whatsoever. Two thumbs up for the breaky and staff, 1 thumb down for the room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LaceyKH
Elora, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

Clean rooms, good free breakfast, Great park and fly location.

Andrew the night manager was very nice to deal with

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rick C
Guelph, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

Ok hotel. Friendly staff but hotel needs a revamp. Our room must have had a leak because of the water staining on the ceiling. The room was a bit noisy but it was St Patty's weekend plus the hotel was fully booked.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family