“Lunch at the mall”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had a little bit of a wait but well worth it.
The Kobe burger platter was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten.
Also their Caesar Salad is awesome and a must to have.
I like garlic and most restaurants have too little, but the Cheesecake Factory had the ratio perfect.
As expected the cheesecake, delicious.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We went to The Cheesecake Factory as a 65th Birthday party. We had a small wait but the food was worth in. Will take my family back again.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The mall ain't what it used to be, but the restaurant still rocks! I will always order the same thing - Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp, followed by Red Velvet Cheesecake. I know it's a chain and is not unique to Buffalo alone, but this place is the Walden Galleria Mall's one saving grace!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I always enjoy this restaurant. They have such great service, friendly and knowledgeable staff. The wait lines speak for the popularity.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Took an hour to get seated (Saturday afternoon about 1PM)......thank goodness we had a nice corner booth or the ratings would have been even lower...took a while to place our order (not entirely the servers fault)....my girlfriends hamburger was black (she did order it well done, but it was even beyond that)....our friend's Carlton salad was missing chicken (the 2nd time that happened to her) and almost missing the raisins and nuts....by the time she was able to get the matter addressed she was no longer interested... the hummus plate I ordered with my salad came 15 minutes after my salad....they kept telling us "1 more minute"...which turned out to be 10 minutes every time....server was hit and miss...wasn't there when we needed him....originally asked for separate checks which he didn't do and had to go back and re-do them...for the 25+% premium charged for almost everything on the menu the experience was wholly underwhelming...and $7.50 for a piece of cheesecake....who pays that?????....we won't be back....and for the life of me I can't understand why people are lined up a 100 deep to eat there!!!! We only went because my GF had a gift card.....