“Went back again and will go back again”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Food was awesome and the service wonderful. Tried something different and found everything perfect. Found the cheesecake a bit pricey when I got home and saw how small the cheese cake was for my $8. My daughters piece was twice the size. Left me feeling a bit ripped on by that.

I will go back though.. cheaper to buy a cheese cake to take home then to buy a few slices to take with you.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We returned for a lunch celebrating a combined early Mother's day and daughter's birthday and enjoyed a wonderful lunch. Was busy with a 30 minute wait to be seated at 1pm on Saturday but this is to be expected. Food came up fast and was very tasty. Will be back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great service, food was great. We all chose from the skinny menu which was very impressive. We had the Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food is amazing. We had the chicken and biscuts, they split it for us as we are small eaters. We also had a cheesecake, I forget the name but was carmel toffee covered. Wow it was excellent.

The restaurant was absolutely packed and we thought about turning around and eating elsewhere. You feel like you will be eating on top of people, but the reality was we didn't notice it...the service was quick and it wasn't overly loud.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I never even imagined a Milkshake Spike?? Wow---I love Milkshakes and add little bit of liquor and it rocks!! I had the Twisted Salted Caramel Pretzel ---Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!