“Great service, great food!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have been twice on our yearly shopping trips to Buffalo. The only complaint I have is how ridiculously busy it is. The food is tasty and you get nice sized portions for the cost. The cheesecake is a must but we are usually too full to eat it after our dinners we bring it back for a late evening treat.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Love the appetizers! Meals are so-so but apps and chocolate cake are the best! Waters and bartenders are good too.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We went here for the first time ever. We were celebrating my wife#s birthday with kids on a US road trip and the food was amazing! Portion sizes are huge and the menu is enormous. The cheesecake was fantasic as well. We had a small problem with our food and the server quickly dealt with it. My 18 year ole daughter said the food was the best she ever tasted. We all really enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Love the asian pear martini (although, was very disappointed on a recent visit to learn that they had temporarily "ran out" of the ingredients for it), the white bean hummus, the miso-flavored salmon, the steak with the shitake mushrooms, all the lattes, and of course, all the cheesecake. Also got to try to the lemon-ricotta pancakes at Sunday brunch recently which were really delicious but would have been better if served with more fresh fruit.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I try not to do chain restaurants. My friend chooses this each year for her b-day. Portions are huge, menu varied and quite overwhelming it's so mammoth! I have had 3 different entrees the 3 b-days I ate here-all delicious! It can be noise y-cool stenciling on walls, and bathrooms are large, very pretty and clean...so I break my rule and suffer thru it-enjoying every mouthful!