“Decent food, excellent service”
Review of Hyde Park Prime Steak House - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Escaped from the rude service at the restaurant at the Millenium Hotel to eat here. Service and ambiance was great. Food was very good, but we kept things simple and stayed away from he really expensive steaks. Bit pricey, but was a very nice place to land after a long day on the road.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you are not familiar with Walden Galleria Mall this restaurant is not easy to find.Fortunately we stopped a security car and he drove us to the restaurant.There was ample parking and the restaurant was fairly busy. We were promptly directed to the meeting room and seated.The waitresses were pleasant and checked on us throughout the evening.The presentation was marred by a small screen and music coming form the restaurant.However, the food was good with reasonable portions , ample amount of bread and well presented. We did have dessert which was also good.It is expensive but overall it was a favorable experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Food was excellent. Steaks were very well prepared. The service was excellent. Been here a few times and it is always empty. I have been to many top steakhouses in North America, and comparatively, the prices here were higher. After all, we are in Buffalo so i expected the prices to be lower compared to other metro cities.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went on a Saturday night and were not able to get reservations till 7:45. Ordered the 7 oz filet Mignon with the crab cakes. They were running a special for $44 where you get a salad, surf & turf, and dessert. Ordered a glass of the Red Zinfandel which was amazing. They have a great wine list which can accommodate most wine lovers. The Caesar Salad was divine and was huge. . The food was so good and the finale was the key lime pie. Best key lime pie I've ever had. The wait staff was very accommodating. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Came here and ordered a salmon dish to go. While I waited, I ordered a $9 glass of wine, from which the bartender charged me $13. I guess I could have argued about it but I would rather just not go back there again if that's how they do things.

Salmon was good and it was a large portion. It took quite a while for the kitchen to make it though. Anyways, good dish--too bad I had a bad first impression at the bar.

1  Thank MPHGirl23