“Pricey drinks and wine”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to Hyde Park the other evening with a group of women. When you step in the door to the beautiful decor you wouldn't know that you were in a restaurant at a Mall. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive. We took advantage of "local favorites" menu. I ordered the salad as part of this and it was excellant. My main course was a twin filet and then you could order one side. My filet was good but I can't say the baked potato was anything to rave about. Also, I didn't like the fact that the sour cream was poured over the potato and not to the side. A friend ordered another side so that we could share - it was bland asparagus. The drinks and wine were very pricey and way over the top from other places . I feel you can get better value at other Buffalo restaurants.

1  Thank Chloe027

Reviewed September 20, 2012

excellent food but quite expensive with all side dishes extra.
when they are not busy, seating mostly in bar area.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went here because the wait at the other restaurants were at least an hour long. I saw the rating for this restaurant and there was no wait, so we came here. Its a nice atmosphere, so I expected it would fulfill my steak craving. When we placed our order for only our main meals, they mentioned ordering a salad as a side for each of us which we then did, but didn't realize it was their regular meal salad portions which was not what we thought we were getting (didn't complain as I guess we didn't ask, but realized it was the full portion when we got the bill). The steak I got was OK...meat wasn't as tender as I'm used to, plus the seasoning is sub-par. My wife got the burger and couldn't eat the meat as it wasn't seasoned well either. Its better than an Outback, but expected better for a nice steakhouse...especially since the menu is priced that way.

3  Thank Salandtal
Reviewed September 4, 2012

B.F. and I ate hear during labour day weekend. The restaurant had run out of a certain steak and suggested another. The steak was bland, like it had not been marinated for very long and the sides were average. Not worth the price at all. I'd rather have waited for a table at the Cheesecake factory.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and I had the filet mignonette specials. These were not spectacular. My son had the prime rib was a well prepared good cut.

Good kids menu and great atmosphere. Worth the price after a long day of shopping.