“Another great stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I never stay anywhere else when I come to do a shopping trip now. It's always clean,quiet and a great breakfast. It's close to shopping and the interstate. Requests are always there before I check in so that's a bonus overall a great stay. I will be back.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Naddy016,

Thank you for once again staying with us, and for another great review of our property. It's always a pleasure to have you stay with us, and we love having our guests come to visit us for shopping trips! Thank you for the kind comments about our staff service, I will be sure to pass them along to our team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next shopping trip!

All my best,

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed here on may 3 2014 . the room was clean , bed very uncomfortable .
in the morning when checking out the hat the front door mats layed out .
it was no layed out smooth , I tripped and hurt my knee . the duty manager
sat with me asked me questions and said someone would be in touch
NOT ONE person called me to see how I was doing , nothing
I cant believe it . now I am at home resting after my surgery
I do not recommend this location

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rickp99
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear rickp99,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property online after your visit with us. Please accept my deepest apologies that you have not been in contact with anyone after your visit, as we have tried to contact you and have had no response to our voicemail messages. It may be that we have the incorrect phone number on our records, so I would hope that you can give me a call directly at the hotel so I can speak with you further. Please know that we take every guest concern very seriously, and would never intentionally ignore you, especially knowing that you were just recovering from a surgery. I hope to have the chance to speak with you personally very soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

If you have been to a Fairfield, you know what to expect. Clean, comfortable, modest, affordable room. This one is relatively new and someone stronger than me could probably throw a rock and hit airport parking. Free shuttle with quick turn over.

But the service this hotel provided that made me want to write a review was the early breakfast. Like most hotels, the breakfast time is listed at 6am. I knew we'd miss breakfast heading in, so i didn't feel ripped off. But when we walked out to leave at 5:15a, the continental portion of the breakfast was out and ready to go. That is an airport hotel that takes its 'airport' service seriously.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Stanfordgibson,
My name is Amanda and I am the Front Office Manager of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Buffalo Airport. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! Being so close to the airport, we know how important it is for our guests to eat breakfast regardless of how early their flight is. Breakfast is the most important part of the day, right? We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. Good breakfast bar, nice business center and lobby. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, good size bathroom. I like the living room set up, it allows you to relax and watch tv or read without sitting on your bed. I will stay here again

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear adam-kelley,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you so much for your excellent feedback, especially about our staff. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed one night at the Fairfield Inn near the airport. It was easy to drop off the rental car and use the shuttle service the hotel offers. This was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at! The entrance, grounds, parking lot, room, pool, dining room were all extremely clean. The pool and hot tub were handicapped accessible. The beds very comfortable and the room was quiet. I was very well rested for my flight the next morning. I walked to the other Marriott locations next door and the Fairfield Inn was cleaner than the Courtyard and Residence Inn. The Courtyard did have a nicer outdoor area though if that is something you look for in a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BevHugs

Dear BevHugs,
I cannot thank you enough for your great feedback of our hotel after your recent stay! We take extreme pride in our hotel and work diligently to ensure that it is clean from top to bottom, including the outdoors.
We hope that you were able to enjoy the pool and our hot complimentary breakfast while you were here with us as well and are so glad that you got a good nights rest before your flight. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We booked two rooms last minute directly thru the hotel website. Chose it because it is one of the newer hotels in the Buffalo area and we were a party of five and wanted breakfast included. We have stayed at most the hotels in the area all over the past 30 years of traveling to Buffalo for weekend getaways. We love coming to Buffalo for the shopping and food. Hotel was very clean. Rooms were clean but plain, no full length mirrors or pictures. Beds were comfy and bedding was comfortable. Rooms were quiet. Breakfast had lots to choose from and included turkey patties.
Heater in the pool was not working so it was cold, but hot tub was good and pool area is bright and large. Really no complaints other than rude guests saving tables at breakfast. Hotel staff was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear tarzanandjane83,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your visit with us this week. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our big breakfast and comfortable beds. Thank you also for your kind comments about our staff service.

I am glad that you were able to use our hot tub and our big pool lounge area despite the fact that we were in the process of repairing our pool heater during your visit. Since you have been coming to Buffalo for many years of shopping trips, we are grateful that you gave our hotel a try this time, and hope that we can welcome you back on one of your next shopping trips!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Right in the Marriott complex across from the airport & I enjoyed my stay. Not a lot of restaurants right near this hotel, but plenty within a 5-10 minute drive.

Soft serve ice cream machine in the lobby for all guests, and a good breakfast.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear JM,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and for sharing your experience with other travelers. Our "Marriott complex" here at the Buffalo airport has a hotel to meet the needs of every traveler, and I am happy that you were able to stay with us during your time here, and especially that you enjoyed the ice cream in the lobby. Be sure to try out the Bistro at the Courtyard next door for great dinner options on your next trip to Buffalo!

All my best,