“a great place to stay in buffalo”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed September 4, 2012

the staff were very pleasent and obliging the room we stayed in was very clean comfortable and affordable for the price the breakfastn buffet hadn plenty of good choices and well served up the overall appearance of the hotel was decorated very well and very clean and presentable thankyou for providing us with wonderful accomodtions and we will make fairfield inn our future place to stay as long as it will stay atn these high standards and cleanliness thankyou again jenny jarvis also we didnt even hear the planes coming in or going the room was very soundproof

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Kevin J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and our pleasant staff. We are thrilled that you are happy with the new design of Fairfield hotels and are excited that you will be making us your future hotel of choice when you visit our city.

I'm also glad to hear that you had a restful sleep and did not hear the planes from the airport across the street. We have great double-paned windows that help all of our guests to have the best possible peace and quiet while they're here.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel!

All our best,

Reviewed August 29, 2012

A very clean and quite hotel. It is located right across from the Buffalo airport. This was a perfect location for us as we stayed on a Friday night for an early flight out of Buffalo. We did not hear any of the airplanes landing or departing throughout the night.

1  Thank Sadie280
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear Sadie280,

Thank you for deciding to stay at our Fairfield during your recent trip to Buffalo. We are very happy that you had the chance to get some rest and relaxation before your early flight and that the planes caused no disruption to your sleep.

We hope that you had a wonderful vacation and we hope that you come back to visit us on your next trip over the border to Buffalo.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My daughter and I, from Canada, stayed at the Fairfield on a shopping trip to Walden Galleria. The hotel is close to highways and easy to find, right across from Buffalo airport, and minutes to the mall. There's a Tim Horton's next door. All the staff were friendly and accommodating and service was prompt. The room was clean with modern decor. The beds were very comfortable. Our room was on the top floor closest to the airport, and though I am a light sleeper, I did not hear a thing. The beds were comfortable. The tv was a large, flat-screen. There weren't many channels, just the basics, but we weren't there to watch television. There was no fridge or microwave in our room. The gym was bright and spacious with good basic equipment and lots of 'little extras' like music, disinfecting wipes, tv's on cardio equipment with free headphones. The pool was clean and well kept with lots of towels and loungers. The hot tub was nice though not really hot. The breakfast was great, with plenty of choices. Overall we had an excellent stay. Thank you to all the staff, especially manager Shelly Cieslak, who made this a wonderful summer mini-vacation for us!

Dear Natalie&Chantal,

Thanks so much for coming back to see us again and for writing an awesome review on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you returned to Buffalo and chose to stay with us and are really glad that you enjoyed your time with us.

Our team will be happy to hear that you had a great time with us and I am personally thrilled that you enjoyed this visit more than your last. We greatly appreciate your time spent in writing this review and hope to welcome you back once more on your future visits to Buffalo!

Have a wonderful week and we thank you for choosing our hotel for your mini summer vacation!

All my best,

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed last night for a quick trip to Buffalo and this hotel is beautiful. Had a king studio which was very clean, lots of space, incredibly comfortable, and nice and new. All of the employees I encountered were very helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. The pool and hot tub were very nice and I really enjoyed how large the bathrooms are in the rooms. If I come back to Buffalo I will definitely be staying at this property or one of the other Marriott's which are right next door and owned by the same great company. I would highly recommend this hotel. (and the breakfast is great too)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear hoteldos026,

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our hotel! I'm happy that you had a chance to visit us for the first time and to experience our great guest service team and Marriott style of hospitality. We really appreciate the time that you took to write a review to recommend our hotel to others. Thank you for choosing our Fairfield for your quick overnight visit to Buffalo and we hope to see you again for another great experience!

All my best,

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stayed 2 nights recently for a shopping trip in the area.
Pretty new hotel and it shows. Well maintained in both common areas and rooms.
Staff were consistently pleasant
Room was oversized with a separate living area with its own TV. Beds were very good and seem to be the same as found in other Marriott hotels.
Soundproofing is quite good with no noticeable noise from the airport or from the construction of the coming Townhill Suites immediately beside this hotel.
Parking lot was large and finding a spot was easy.
Breakfast is provided. Muffins were very good. Bob Evans packaged breakfast sandwiches are offered and can be heated in the microwaves - not great but not bad either.
Overall, good value for the money and we will stay again in October when we fly to Florida.

Room Tip: There are larger units in the middle of the building which are close to the elevator
1  Thank FloridaFrequently
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear FloridaFrequently,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your 2 day shopping spree to Buffalo! We appreciate your attention to all of the details that we try to make perfect for every guest and I am so happy that you enjoyed our clean rooms, pleasant staff, and our breakfast! Our studio king suite is our most popular room and I am glad that you had the chance to experience this upgraded room type during your visit.

I am grateful that you will consider us for your next trip to our city when you come back to fly out for another trip to sunny Florida!

All our best,

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We just got back from a two night stay at the Fairfield Inn. I was there with my two daughters for a back to school shopping trip and chose this hotel mainly due to Tripadvisor reviews. There were positives and negatives. The positives: the hotel was very clean (except for one oddity) including our room, and all common areas of the hotel; staff was efficient and helpful; the beds were comfortable and good water pressure in the showers; very good selection at breakfast and everything was hot and fresh. The negatives: even though I had read the hotel was very quiet, which was true within the hotel, I did hear the planes flying overhead (not often but enough to wake me up a couple of times); there were no in-room movies which was a disappointment; and even though the hotel was very clean, on the afternoon of the second day (after the cleaning staff had been in the rooms), I noticed there was a large sticky ring on the desktop. Unknowingly, I had placed a book on top of it and it did damage the book cover. It might have been caused by a cup we had placed there after going to the show the night before but I did clean up all the drinks before going to bed the night before. Anyway, all in all, it was much as expected but I don't know if I would stay there again - maybe if I was just overnighting it there for a flight out the next day. It did seem a little expensive for what you get.

Dear Nadgil,

Thank you for your review of our Fairfield and for taking the time to post your thoughts so that others could read about your experience here. We thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Buffalo and are proud that you found our hotel to be clean and our team members to be helpful.

I am very sorry that you did not have a fitful night of sleep while you were with us, as most of our guests have commented about the fact that they cannot hear airplane noises. But I do understand that everyone's toleration of noise can differ, so I am very sorry about this experience.

Also I wanted to apologize for the fact that we had missed cleaning the sticky spot on your desk. If you are willing to contact me directly at the hotel, I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you further so that I may apologize personally for the cleaning oversight in your guestroom, and for the damage to the cover of your book.

Thank you once again for your choice of our hotel for your visit to Buffalo and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back on a future visit to Buffalo!

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield for two nights during the long Ontario weekend. Initially we were hesitant to stay at the airport because we felt it would be noisy and inconvenient. It was a pleasant surprise. The hotel was very quiet both inside and outside even with the airport being right across the street. The room was on the smaller size but very adequate for a couple of nights. We drove and there was plenty of parking. Walden Galleria was only minutes away. Transit Road and all of its shopping centres were close by in the other direction. We were there for a party in Williamsville and it was only a few minutes away. It was a bonus to have breakfast included in the rate. There was lots of choice including microwaves for nuking the Jimmy Dean sandwiches and waffle makers with batter for fresh waffles. The staff was very pleasant checking us in and the bill was under the door the morning we were leaving, correctly processed so we had nothing left to do but pack and leave. The hotel and our room was clean and we had no complaints. We would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OskieTor
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear OskieTor,

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our hotel and for giving us a try even though we're near the airport! I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your shopping visit from Toronto, as we are a great central location for all guests who want to take advantage of Buffalo's great shopping centers.

We are very glad that you were able to enjoy your breakfast and also that you had a great experience with our staff members. They love to take great care of every guest and I will be sure to pass your encouraging comments along to our team.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope that you come to visit us again!

Best regards,