All reviews galleria mall complimentary breakfast is shopping and restaurants shopping trip cross border shopping clean rooms buffalo airport business trip stay there again excellent hotel across the street great place to stay hockey tournament front desk staff off the highway olive garden pool and hot tub
Reviewed April 12, 2016

We had an enjoyable stay at this Hilton hotel and we will recommend it to our friends and associates. Good quality at a fair price. The rooms and hotel were clean and the staff was excellent and very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TimothyStone, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2016

Thank you Robert D for choosing to stay with us and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I appreciate that you will share your experience with your friends and hope that they will stay with us as well. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 31, 2016

Clean, nice sized rooms with up to date comfortable furniture and all the amenities you would expect. The breakfast in the lobby was convenient and food was good and hot. Hotel was in a nice, safe, and conveniently located close to shopping mall and restaurant. Would come back again.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Andy K
TimothyStone, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Andy K, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us while visiting Buffalo. The entire hotel has been recently renovated and we are just finishing up the guest bathrooms in the next couple of weeks. Our free breakfast is always a hit with our guests and is a great way to start your day. Thank you again and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was being renovated while I was staying there but they were very accommodating to the changes. They provided earplugs to alleviate the noise disturbances, although I didn't hear anything. The hotel room was clean and smelled fresh (there's nothing worse than having a musty smelling room). I don't stay in Buffalo often but if I do I will consider this hotel again. It's conveniently located off of I90 and right by the Galleria Mall so it makes travel easy and gives you a good break/getaway in the mall if you're traveling on business and need somewhere to unwind.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business

Thank you ShayShayTheGr8 for staying with us and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience. We are currently wrapping up renovation and should be done very soon. We do our best to manage any noise and minimize the disruptions to our guests. The hotel is ideally located for visiting many of the areas wonderful attractions, galleries, and shopping. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

I came out here for a business trip the staff was great especially the front desk they are the best front desk staff i have ever encountered on all my business trips a few names to mention are Becky Nate Javi and Zach they made the stay well worth it i would definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank stephen c
TimothyStone, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2016

stephen c It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay within the family of Hampton Inn hotels. They are a great product always clean, friendly and caring. Thank you for staying with Hilton and we look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

This was one of the first Hampton Inns that i have stayed in and I was impressed! The service was outstanding, they had free breakfast, free late lunch/early dinner, new lobby, updated rooms, an airport and mall shuttle and our stay was wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank travellerU454AU

Thank you travellerU454AU for choosing to stay with us, we recognize that there are many options for travelers in the area. I could not be happier that you enjoyed your first of hopefully many visits to Hampton Inns. Thank you again.