Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
$149
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$78
$149
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$81
$119
$120
$116
Hotels.com
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
All reviewsstayed herefront deskwafflesbreakfast roomdowntown buffaloniagara fallsshopping tripgas stationindoor poolcomfortable bedswalden galleria mallminute drivefresh fruitrooms are largea wonderful staylots of parkingbills game
Reviewed February 23, 2011

We stayed here for an overnight shopping trip and it was perfect. The front desk attendant was very professional and friendly and explained everything very thoroughly to us. The rooms were clean, linens were clean and the tv was big!! The hotel was very quiet and there is lots of parking.
We didn't get to check out the pool or exercise room but they looked adequate. The breakfast was great!! There were waffles, toast, muffins, fruit and cereal. Overall a great experience at the Comfort Inn. I would definitely recommend staying here.
To be picky one thing was uncomfortable for me; the bathrooms are really cold!! :P

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I stayed one night at this hotel, on Saturday night.
The staff were very courteous, attentive and helpful. Check in was a breeze, and the price was amazing. There was a decent sized refrigerator in the room that was nice. Location was very good; easy on and off of I90. There is a gas station, pharmacy and fast food visible from the parking lot, and the neighborhood felt really safe. I was directed to a mom and pop place for breakfast Sunday, around the corner on Harlem, named the Train Station or something like that. That recommendation was perfect!
The carpet was not clean. That disappointed me. I kept my shoes on throughout the stay.
The major reason I wouldn't stay here for more than a night was that the bed and the bathroom vanity were VERY, very high! I realize that I am short (5'2"), but I had to crawl UP onto the bed. My daughter visited me from her school, and noted the height of the beds immediately. I think someone with mobility issues would have tremendous difficulty getting into and out of bed, and think that there is a safety concern for the elderly and children. I've never seen a bed so high. This made the whole room pretty uncomfortable for me. The vanity in the bathroom also set way higher than normal. I haven't encountered these problems ever before, and have travelled fairly extensively!
Also, the wall heating unit was really loud, as mentioned in other reviews.
This is a nice, safe feeling, clean (other than the carpets) hotel, and I'd consider staying here again for a night in Buffalo. I'd stay longer if they had some normal-height furniture! Would recommend with some qualifications...

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 11, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel three times over the last two years. We found it originally since we looking for a hotel close to the Galleria Mall (we are travelling from outside Toronto). This hotel has been consistent; it's very clean, well maintained, bathrooms spotless, very friendly staff, quiet (we don't like a lot of noise), all the things that you want and expect. It is well obviously well managed. It's also reasonably priced.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RMSS_Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I stayed at the Comfort Inn Cheektowaga for 1 night this month for the purpose of shopping at the famed "Walden Galleria". The hotel boasted it was close to the shopping mall and combined with the great rate I got with my alumni association card + excellent reviews I booked it the night before. Upon arriving I found the hotel to be extremely clean (that is an understatement, it was like a hospital) and the front desk staff very friendly and hospitable at check-in. Once we got to our room we found it to be spacious and open with two queen beds, a dresser, wall-mounted TV, and work desk with chair. The en-suite bathroom was well appointed with marble shower and countertops (a tad high, as another reviewer mentioned). For some reason the bathroom was not heated as far as I could tell so it was a bit chilly. The "continental breakfast" includes coffee + juices (available 24hrs) as well as fruit, breads, muffins, fresh self-serve/made waffle bar, and cereals. There were no hot options such as bacon/sausage/eggs which I thought might be worth implementing. Rooms feature free wireless high-speed internet and if you do not have a computer, there are 2 in the lobby for guest use. There is also a small pool and fitness room on the main floor (the hotel is only 2 floors) if you so choose to use it. Overall, I found the hotel to be a tremendous value for the price, the staff beyond friendly, and the property well beyond my expectations for a "budget" hotel chain.

Two negatives I wish to bring to light are the very noisy heater/AC unit by the window which even when on the "low" fan setting is very noisy and caused me to wake up each time it went on during the night. If you can avoid using the heat/AC overnight this isn't a problem but it is annoying if you want to sleep comfortably. The second is the location in proximity to the Galleria mall. Despite being advertised as "Close to Walden Galleria", the hotel is about a 10 minute drive from the mall. If you do not have a car this hotel is not within walking distance at all. If you do drive, the location should not be an issue.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2010

Stayed here prior to renovation and was impressed with service, though facilities weren't the best and decided to return. I'm so pleased that we did! Hotel renovations were a pleasant surprise and service was as good as I remembered, both professional and courteous. Complimentary breakfast was a great start to the day and rooms were well-maintained and cleaned. Close to US/Canada border, close to major mall, outlet stores, restaurants and all necessary amenities. I definitely plan to return here for my next shopping trip and would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family