“Best hotel I've ever stayed at with an exceptional price, great staff, and beautiful rooms.”

Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
New York City
Reviewed August 28, 2009

This is the best hotel I've ever stayed in near this location. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Dingens street near by for one night but the Comfort was a lot better. The Holiday Inn Express had bad staff and the rooms did not live up to expectations. I was very dissappointed the night I checked in. The next morning I went over to the Comfort Inn right down the road. The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were exceptional. For the same price I paid at Holiday Inn Express, I got a much better place to stay at the Comfort Inn. The continental breakfast was great and the gym was nice, and allowed me to continue my daily excercise. The staff and employees were helpful throughout my stay. Always smiled and created a friendly atmosphere. Made the hassels of travel easier. I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the buffalo area. Close to Niagara Falls and tourist attractions in Buffalo, NY.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Albany, NY
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel in Buffalo a few times when I'm there on business. The hotel is new and very clean. Each room is spacious and with very good quality furiniture, including large flat screen TV's in each room. Free wi-Fi. The breakfast offers a very good selection of fresh fruit, cereals and make your own waffles. The hotel was built very solidly and the rooms are very quiet. No paper thin walls here.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank travelalot023
New York
Reviewed August 24, 2009

This hotel was beautifully appointed and very clean. It was definitely a bargain.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Ontario
Reviewed August 14, 2009

Our usual suites hotel in Buffalo was booked up, and others were overpriced, so based on the strong Tripadvisor rating we booked the Comfort Suites Cheektowaga. We were quite pleased.

We stayed on a Tuesday night, and the hotel was very quiet. The young woman at the front desk checked us in quickly and told me that the rollaway bed we had requested should be in the room. We went to our room to drop off our bags and were quite satisfied with the size and decor. With 2 queens and the rollaway set up, ther was still plenty of room to move around. I went with the kids to the eating area where they offered free cookies, fruit and drinks. I returned to the front desk looking for suggestions for entertainment and was offered plenty of tips, as well as mapquest directions for getting there (we ended up visiting the Buffalo Zoo---very nice small zoo and a bargain at under $40 for a family of 5).

Later the kids had a swim in the pool which we had all to ourselves. Breakfast area was nice and well taken care of. Bagels, toast, yogourt, cereal, fruit, coffee, waffle machine.

It's an interesting location, between a residential neighborhood and the 90/190 junction. Seems like a decent neighborhood, and only slight noise from the highway. Easy 5 minutes from the Galleria shopping area.

The hotel had apparently been totally renovated in 2008, and they are doing a great job of maintaining it. Clean, comfortable, and great value. We'll be back!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
kingston, ontario
Reviewed August 8, 2009

Hotel was undergoing renovation at time of stay, despite which hotel was quiet and clean. Service was extremely friendly and helpful, especially Ben, and room was huge, extremely comfortable, and seemed brand new. Cable TV and wireless internet were a big plus. Free continental breakfast was not superb, but very good. All in all, a good bargain and a very pleasant surprise in downtown Buffalo.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Toronto
Reviewed July 24, 2009

In spite of low key, somewhat bored staff at the front desk were our reception, the rooms are very nicely redone with lovely bathroom. We were off to a good start til bedtime.

The AC unit was so loud we turned it off, and then of course it was too swelteringly hot to sleep. Turned it on and then it was too noisy to sleep. A rough night.

When I mentioned this to the front desk staff at check out, there was no effort made to make it up to us.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank FancyfreeToronto
Ontario
Reviewed July 20, 2009

This hotel is very simple but very nice....and CLEAN!! The staff is all very friendly always smiling and waiting to help you with any questions you may have.
The rooms are very spacious, we had three in our room and we had lots of space to move around and to sort through our shopping bags.
The only thing missing in the rooms is a table. It would be nice to have a table and another chair.
The beds and pillows are really comfortable, just like home!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheektowaga
Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall
Millennium Buffalo
Millennium Buffalo
#17 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Comfort Inn Cheektowaga? Share your experiences!