“Great 1 Night Stop Over”

Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Arrived around 5:30 Tuesday July 15th to 3 gentlemen behind the front counter~ they had amazing customer service. They gave us rooms across the hall from the other 1/2 of our group... They recommended a great pizza place (Bauer's) and offered to carry our bags up~as the elevator was being repaired.
The hotel room had been recently redone~ the carpet is still soft...!!!
Kids had a blast in the pool and althought the breakfast area is a little small~ great breakfast to start the day...!!!
Great Job Comfort Inn....!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Comfort_Inn_NY028, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Cheektowaga, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Dear Heather H.,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and we especially thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your stay. I have personally Thanked our staff on your behalf for providing you with World Class customer service which our guests have come to enjoy and expect from them. I am also glad to hear your kids enjoyed our pool and hope you and your families trip to Buffalo was an enjoyable one. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband & I frequently drive from Cincinnati to the East Coast w/ one stopover along the way. I found this accidentally on one of those trips & liked it so much that he ended up changing his reservation for the drive he was taking out East the following week. Super comfortable bed & pillows, super clean, attractive room at a reasonable price. Nice staff, nice breakfast. Close to restaurants & highway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 714christinad
Comfort_Inn_NY028, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Cheektowaga, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear 714christinad,

Let me first Thank You and your husband for staying at our hotel. We also would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay. Our staff works very hard in making each and every guests stay an enjoyable one whether it be in the cleanliness of the rooms and property to breakfast to customer service from check-in to check-out. We are glad to hear you see and appreciate our efforts in all that we do. We look forward to your next visit with us on your next journey to the coast or whenever you may be passing through the Buffalo area.

Robert- Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn this past weekend. Rooms were clean; Rob at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful (probably the best service we have received at a front desk in a long time). Having a continental breakfast the next morning was amazing as well as treats for the kids throughout the day. The pool was a bit cold the first day, but was great the next. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Allibaba2014

Dear Allibaba2014,

Thank You for staying with us and also thank you for leaving feedback about your stay with us. I am glad to hear you and your family had a wonderful stay with us. Our 24 hour cookies, fruit, juices and coffee are definitely a hit with all our guests and we are glad your family enjoyed these as well. I am sorry to hear about the pool not being quite up to temperature on your first night. This may have been caused by the pool being re-filled shortly before your use as it does take time for the fresh water to be re-heated by our system. We try not to limit access to the pool whenever possible because we know our guests enjoy it's use. I am glad that on your second day it did meet your needs and was up to temp. I also want to Thank You! for the kind words about myself. My staff and I take pride in our customer service skills and we really enjoy helping our guests to the best of our abilities. We look forward to your next stay with us and being able to provide you once again with a customer service experience second to none.

Robert- Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had a nice stay at the Comfort Inn near the Walden Galleria. The room was quite large; fruit, cookies and beverages were available all day long; and breakfast offered many choices. They also offered a weight room and swimming pool.

The only criticism was that the swimming pool was quite small - not good for swimmers who like to do laps.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lisa F

Dear Lisa F,

Thank You! for taking time to leave feedback regarding our hotel. We are glad to hear that our staff and facilities met or exceeded your expectations except for the size of the swimming pool. Unfortunately, many of the hotel pools in the area are just designed for a more leisurely swim or just to cool off. However, the next time you stay at our facility please be sure to stop down at the front desk and we can provide you directions to some local indoor pools that are more designed to suit your needs. We thank you for your stay and look forward to your next stay.

Robert - Front Office Manager

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Very friendly staff, who always express gratitude towards their patrons. Very safe atmosphere and the rooms were always top notch. Extra family members joined us this time and they shared similar feelings regarding their experience.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the rear may experience some noise from the neighboring freeway.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris B
Comfort_Inn_NY028, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Cheektowaga, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Chris B,

Thank You! for staying with us on this your 4th visit. We look forwards to stay's 5 and up. We are glad to hear you and your family appreciate the extra efforts our staff puts in to make each and every guests stay an enjoyable one. Thank You! once again for such kind feedback and we await your next stay.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Every month I return to the Buffalo NY area. After staying at a few hotels, I settled in on the Comfort Inn in Cheektowaga NY. They give the personal touch, from accommodations and accommodating your needs to Trish/Nancy at the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank CMRay
Comfort_Inn_NY028, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Cheektowaga, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear CMRay:

Thank You! for the kind feedback regarding your stay. I also want to Thank You! for recognizing the personal touches/Service we try to provide to each and every guest who stay's with us. I have also shared your comments regarding Nancy with her. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. We have stayed here before, and had such a great stay, felt it needed to be reviewed again. Vincent assisted us when we checked in, and we saw him several times during our stay. Not long after we checked in, he called our room to make sure t was satisfactory! Always had a smile on his face. We had a no smoking room with a king bed. It had a refrigerator and a coffee maker. The rooms are very large and comfortable. We generally bring our own pillows when we travel, but they provide plenty if you don't. The bathroom was clean and the shower had great water pressure and temperature. The breakfast is plentiful. You can get everything from bagels and toast, to eggs, sausage and waffles. Coffee, cocoa, tea, and juice as well as cookies and fruit are available 24 hours a day. We used the pool twice during our stay. The first time it was a little bit chilly but not cold enough that you couldn't use it, but the second time it felt warmer. Towards the end of our stay, we were debating about staying an extra day due to weather conditions, and Rob at the front desk was very helpful. Also, the housekeepers are friendly as well, and eager to make your stay pleasant. I feel this hotel is very well run, and a great place to stay if you are in the Buffalo area. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mrskramden
Comfort_Inn_NY028, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Cheektowaga, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Mrs. Kramden,

Thank You! for taking the time to once again leave my staff and hotel such a wonderful review. I am glad Vincent showed you the guest service we pride ourselves on. I have shared your feedback with him and thanked him for a job well done. I am glad also you made me aware of how helpful our housekeeping staff was for you, as sometimes they are overlooked in reviews. I have also thanked them for a job well done and shared your kind words. I am sorry the first time you used the pool it was a little chilly and we will definitely be looking into that,but I am also grateful your second experience with our pool was good. I also want to Thank You! personally for the kind words about myself as well. We once again await your next visit with us as we hope to make your visit and all guests visits a memorable one each and every time you stay.

Front Desk Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheektowaga
Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites
Millennium Buffalo
#12 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buffalo South I-90, NY
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Cheektowaga? Share your experiences!