Courtyard Buffalo Airport
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$71
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$100
$164
$112
Residence Inn
$149
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$81
$117
$149
Homewood
$119
Hampton.com
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$99
TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsfire pitacross the streetstarbucks coffeebuffalo airportnice deskmarriott propertieswalk in showernice pool and hot tubnext morningvisit niagara fallsquick drivespent one nightlarge bathroomshuttle servicevery clean hotelking bedwould stay here again
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night. Everything is new, clean and modern. I was thrilled to find when we arrived late, tired and cranky, that I could get a glass of wine from the lobby bar to take to my room. It really hit the spot! The staff were courteous and the room was quiet. For a quick overnight this is exactly what I'm looking for. I would definitely return.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Felix R, General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m glad you were able to enjoy a glass of wine from the Bistro and have relaxing stay, albeit short. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to you staying with us again the next time you’re in Buffalo.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed here for one night in early February for business. Overall very pleased with the property and would return. My thoughts:

Location: Just across from the airport (although I heard no airport noise) and just a mile or two from the highway. Lots of free parking and next to two other Marriott properties. Nothing that you can walk to; you really need a car to get to another restaurant, etc.

Check-in: Fast, friendly and painless.

Lobby and Lounge: Modern Courtyard design and quite large. Lot's of room to chat with people or watch TV if that is what you want to do. Pretty pleasant. I don't know if it has lots of character, but it is clean, inviting and efficient. The food area is Courtyard contemporary design and I find it generally pleasant. I didn't have dinner there but breakfast was a good deal with oatmeal and fruit. The bar was fine but not much character and typically high prices for mediocre pours. If I were just out for a drink I would probably go to a restaurant or a bar. They do offer food (frozen dinner type stuff) 24 hours a day near the check in. Wish they offered pre-made sandwiches for people who arrived late (as I did).

Rooms: Room was a very clean, modern room in contemporary Courtyard design. Excellent for a one or two night stay (which is what I expect most people use this hotel for). My room had one king bed, two nightstands (quite small), a sofa, coffee table, good drawer space, and a closet that was fine for one person for one night but would have been pretty small otherwise. The writing area on the desk was right next to the TV and a little cramped I thought. TV was modern flat screen on a stand so that it could be pulled out a bit and thus watchable from anywhere in the room (especially the bed). Lighting was good. Bed was good but seemed to me a little softer than standard Marriott beds. May have been my imagination. The bed looked toward the window and directly at the other Marriott property, so when it came time to go to bed I had to close the blinds to shut out the light. Heating and cooling was a little on the loud side, but I seem to have this complaint in any hotel I stay at so perhaps I'm just more sensitive to it. Bathroom was quite nice. Again, very modern and clean. Large walk in shower (no shower/tub combo) with good water pressure and several ledges to put soap, shampoo etc (it amazes me how many showers and tubs do not have these spaces). Sink of good size with what looked to be granite counters, or something that looked like granite. Overall I was very happy with the room. The size was a little on the small side for anything more than one or two nights. Perhaps they have different sized rooms, but since I was just there for a few hours I didn't bother to check my options.

Checkout: Painless

Service: All the service people were very pleasant and helpful. When I couldn't figure out the TV in the lounge they were quick to assist.

Healthclub: There is a club and a pool but I didn't have a chance to use them.

In all a very nice property that looked almost new and very well kept up. Would have given it five stars if the room were a little larger. Would be happy to return to it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Felix R, General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank for taking the time to submit a review. I’m pleased to hear you liked the style and décor of our hotel. I’m not sure if you had an opportunity to use the desk but there is a free standing table that slides out which provides the flexibility and space to work anywhere in your room. I’m glad you to know you enjoyed breakfast in the Bistro and I appreciate the feedback regarding having fresh sandwiches available in our Market for travelers arriving late. That is a suggestion that we can certainly implement. Because we recognize there is little within walking distance of our hotel we provide complimentary shuttle service to the mall and restaurants within a three mile radius. It’s good to know you thought the staff was helpful. I will certainly share your feedback with the entire team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope you have the occasion to visit again.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

A major advantage of this property is that it is very close to the airport, What makes it unique is its extremely responsive team and fantastic service....Rooms are the same like any courtyard property...It is service that makes the difference....

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
James C, AGM at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review of our hotel and the service you received. Our staff works hard to be ready, responsive and to make sure no detail is overlooked when it comes to guest service. Thank you so much for noticing their efforts and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This Hotel is exactly what you are looking for. Clean, Comfortable, Convenient, Friendly Staff, Great Price, and Perfect for Ones that have a handicap.

Stayed here with my husband on a weekend get away without the kids. We Had a fantastic time and the hotel being so great, really helped with that. We got a very nice room (standard King) room 429 that had a big flat screen tv, nice big shower, nice lighting/decor, and just a great atmosphere to want to spend your evenings in. The bed was comfortable, and everything was clean. You have a mini fridge and coffee machine with only decaf coffee (but they offer starbucks coffee in the lobby) /hair dryer, iron and ironing board. The hotel has a pool and hot tub that is equipped with machines for people who may be in a wheel chair and can transfer themselves to the lift to put them into the pool or hot tub (I didn't need to use it, but was impressed that it was available for ones that would enjoy this feature)

The hotel is very modern and has the latest music playing in the pool area at a comfortable volume, which i really enjoyed when i went for my morning swim and it was nice and relaxing to swim and listen to good music.

Over all I will definitely be returning. And highly recommend it. Thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed: January 2014
James C, AGM at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words. I'm proud to read that you consider our hotel as one of the best in Buffalo! I will be sure to share your gracious comments with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Surprise overnight in Buffalo in bad weather, made much nicer by this up-to-date, spotless Courtyard. The shower, room lighting, power plugs and flat-screen placement, and even the couch resulted from very wise design considerations. Ditto the late-night food availability beside the check-in desk. Best of all was the breakfast: clever items well displayed, some cooked to order, priced fairly and graciously served.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank heycharlie
Felix R, General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for submitting a review. I’m sorry you had an unexpected delay in Buffalo but I’m pleased to hear your stay with us made up for the inconvenience. I’m glad you chose to try our restaurant for a bite in the evening and again for breakfast. I appreciate the feedback and will share your comments with the Bistro staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.