“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property
6060 Orchard Road
Enclosed porch with lake views Newly renovated living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
6060 Orchard Road
Enclosed porch with lake views
Newly renovated living room
Wood burning fireplace
Spacious kitchen
Master bedroom
Additional bedroom off of master bedroom
Bedroom #2
Bunk room
Bunk room (view 2)
Private dock for fishing and boating
Swim area
Point Chautauqua's private beach is a short 2 minute walk from the front door.
Tennis court available for all guests
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Chipmunk Hollow”
Reviewed August 26, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed here as part of a large family gathering. The owners were pleasant to work with, but when we all arrived at the property it was disappointing. The downstairs bathroom tub looks horrendous and I tried to avoid that bathroom altogether. The water pressure in the nicer (but tiny), upstairs bathroom is very weak. The beds were comfortable but even with using the window fans, it was too hot to sleep. The bedroom door to the bright green room did not close properly. Large daddy-long leg spiders were everwhere (may be a part of lake living, I'm not sure) but the real icing on the cake was food being placed in corners by an unknown animal. One morning we spied the uninvited guest - a chipmunk! So I guess out of all the rodents to share the home with, this was the best option. The one couch's back cushions were literally ripping off the back, making seating uncomfortable. A shutter was missing from the front of the house as well. I really think this house has the potential to be charming, it just needs a lot of TLC. It is nicely located to the lake and the owners have a lot of reading material available for the guests (mostly Grisham novels).

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 27, 2015
Thank you for your comments regarding our house at Point Chautauqua. We appreciate that you let us know through your post that a chipmunk had gotten into the house.
By your comments it seems that our renters were harder on our furniture this season- we'll be making repairs and upgrades very soon.
Reviewed June 20, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Reviewed May 29, 2012 for a stay in May 2010

Reviewed May 29, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Reviewed April 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing