“Wow, Wish I had found this place sooner”
Review of Wise Guy's

Wise Guy's
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Chaumont
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We are summer residents of Alex Bay. During the years we have probably eaten at 75% of the restaurants in the area (including Watertown). Was I ecstatic to find this place.
I understand the restaurant had expanded. There are two dining areas. We ate there on a Friday evening, arriving at 7:00 and got a table without a reservation.

Our meal included a bottle of chianti ($21), large antipasto Salad ($8), Rigatoni and Broccoli ($9.99), Rigatoni with Meatballs ($9.25), DeAngelo (scallops and mushrooms in wine sauce ($17.99) and a special with shrimp and tortellini. We also took home a pizza.

My Rigatoni and Broccoli was better than I could make.
Our waitress, Jen, was a gem. She was accomodating and smiled the whole time she had to clean up a large glass of spilled water.

If you want excellent food in pleasant atmosphere, go here.

There are newer reviews for Wise Guy's

Reviewed July 17, 2012

It was very hot in there... a lil expensive and crowded.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

excellent food, friendly staff and reasonable prices

Reviewed January 5, 2012

It's a family run restaurant that started as a pizza place but has expanded in menu and decor. During the summer when seasonal people are there, reservations are a must. The take out option is handy. Their sauces and house dressing are very good.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

WIse Guys Pizza is the best pizza I have ever had, and don't even get me started on their dessert logs. Devine! We love their garlic knots, their minestrone soup, pizza and the pasta dish we tried recently as well. We drive to Chaumont from Watertown a lot on Wednesdays for all-you-can-eat cheese and pepperoni pizza. Yummy value!

Whenever we have visitors, we always take them to Wise Guys. My father is VERY picky and even he liked it!

I do have a few minor complaints, however. I wish they had more than one bathroom, instead of just a unisex bathroom. Also, if they had fountain soda that would be great. The place is quite small and VERY busy at times, so you usually have to wait. The food makes up for it all though!

All in all, we love Wise Guys and will keep making the trip to Chaumont to eat their yummy food.