“How can a Scotsman Make Such Succulent Deserts??”
Review of Chatham Village Cake Shoppe - CLOSED

Chatham Village Cake Shoppe
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I love this bakery and Rob's creations have never disappointed. Sadly, this place has not yet been discovered. When it does, I will have to wait in line with everyone else who has been blessed! Visit this place, you will not regret it!

There are newer reviews for Chatham Village Cake Shoppe

Reviewed April 9, 2012

After eating lunch at the restaurant next door, we decided to get dessert at the Chatham Village Cake Shoppe. We got 2 cups of (excellent) coffee and asked the gentleman behind the counter what was the best item in the store. Upon his suggestion, we ordered 4 macarons (one of each flavor) to go. I wish I had eaten them right then and there, because I would have bought a ton more. They were the most scrumptious dessert I've had in a long time. I would drive the distance again, just to get a large box of the macarons. I regret not having purchased more, and other of the fabulous looking desserts on display (especially the chocolate peanut butter ones). Be sure to top off your night with one of their desserts, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Have always enjoyed the desserts had my sons 1st birthday cake done by them and it came out perfect and adorable too!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

wow,if you have not been here,this bakery is worth a visit.Bought a box of pastries for friends and they devoured them.High quality pastries and desserts for any occasion.Good atmosphere,clean,good heigene practices and friendly,and the coffee is served by the French press so it is piping hot and fresh just like the pastries.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Some of the most beautiful cakes ever that taste as good as they look. This is the spot for pastries and a morning coffee with croissants or pastries too!