“Love this great local casual bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Jardin du Roi

Le Jardin du Roi
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Jardin du Roi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Chappaqua
Cuisines: French
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
White Plains, New York
“Love this great local casual bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Have been here many times and it has been great every time. They have a large menu while maintaining high quality. In particular, we like the seafood dishes. Their moules frites with many different sauces are great. We love to eat outside in nice weather. Service is great. They could use some work on the wine list.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank John A

“Tasty French Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful meal at Le Jardin Du Roi. The restaurant was a great place to savor French cuisine, share stories, and enjoy each other's company. I would definitely recommend this place to those visiting Westchester County.

Tip: It's busy, so make a reservation.

Did you know... This place is a favorite of the Clintons?

Read more about my experience: http://www.ginapacelli.com/2014/07/28/ny-le-jardin-du-roi/

If you have a question, please leave a comment on my blog. I will respond promptly.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gina P
New York, NY
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I'd have to say that this is what I expect from a Westchester restaurant -- middling food at New York prices. I will say that the service was attentive and our waiter was very open and honest when asked a direct question about what he recommended -- full credit for that! He was also incredibly helpful in dealing with dietary restrictions, helping one of my party choose the best option. He even offered gluten-free rolls! Which would have been nice had they not come straight from the microwave in their sealed plastic bags. (Really? Serving them in their plastic bags? I just can't get past that.)

The atmosphere is cozy and the large outdoor space would be lovely on a hot summer day. But not so sure I really need to go back.

• Visited June 2014
Armonk, New York
“good for dinner or lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

really good food in a nice setting. Outdoor seating area is nice and the interior is cozy. attentive waitstaff.

Visited May 2014
Westchester
“Never had a bad meal EXCEPT...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

We really like Le Jardin du Roi, even simple food like a hamburger is unbelievably good, well-made. It's definitely not roomy but with Joe and Wendy it doesn't seem to matter since they are so good at making people feel right at home. The only two meals that my husband and I had that we hated were on Sunday nights when both Joe and Wendy were not in the restaurant. I would never go back on a Sunday. Otherwise, the food is delicious, especially the bbq.

• Visited April 2014