“Quaintly delightful”
Review of Le Jardin du Roi

Le Jardin du Roi
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Jardin du Roi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Chappaqua
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Stuart, Florida
“Quaintly delightful”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I brought friends from Darien to Saturday brunch here on a cold winter day during my holiday NY visit from Florida. They were delighted by the atmosphere and impressed by the food quality and menu selection. Having just moved to Chappaqua, this is already my daughter's favorite local restaurant, so this was my third visit to Le Jardin (1 dinner, 2 brunch) and I'm always pleased. Although the building is old and a bit cramped (making the outdoor dining option a real plus during warmer months), the food is so good and the servers so attentive and hard-working that it feels quaint to me rather than tattered. I feel this is the best dining option for a least a dozen miles around, although the village now also has a few other good dining options which just didn't exist decades ago when I lived nearby. It is wonderful to be able to drive just a few minutes to an inviting bistro which compares favorably to those in NY city.

Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quaint and full of energy!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

After traveling in France a number of times, I wanted to try their food to take me back to my wonderful European experiences. Was not disappointed and have recommended this spot to everyone I speak to. The wine is mouthwatering, the food is thoughtfully crafted and the atmosphere is second to none. You'll love it...and be back...often!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank JoeHoch
Pleasantville, New York
“Love Lunch at Le Jardin”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Absolutely love lunch at Le Jardin de Roi - the specials are plentiful and no matter who you are with they will find something they like. The service is attentive without being annoying. Food is delish!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank WallywalsK
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“A real experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was sure that the fancy French name would lead to disappointment. Joined late and the rest of the party were already tasting the little brunch tidbits with gusto. The food was delicious and the staff were willing to adapt it to our exact specifications, which were quite particular with all kind of food allergy and taste preferences, and what's most important, the chef paid attention. We were able to chat at length without any rush, order desert at long last, and talk some more. Great atmosphere (we sat outside).
I highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
Long Island
“An extremely pleasant surprise.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My wife and I and another couple decided to investigate Chappaqua, NY. I looked for a restaurant via Trip Advisor and an overwhelming majority of people recommended Le Jardin. This is a very unusual restaurant. It is not fancy, nor is the ambiance thrilling, we did sit outside and this was very pleasant with the sun shinning down on us. The FOOD is Delicious. The men enjoyed the lobster wrap served with French fries. The woman each had a salad which they loved. They topped off the lunch with a cappachino. They also serve breakfast and dinner.

• Visited September 2013