“A Garden Blooms in Chappaqua”
Review of Le Jardin du Roi

Le Jardin du Roi
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Jardin du Roi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Chappaqua
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Tempted by a weekday $19.95 special from 4:00 to 6:00, my daughter and I recently visited this lovely French restaurant in Chappaqua and had a wonderful time. The service was impeccable and the ambiance lovely and so relaxing. We are both afraid of bees, but somehow there - in the garden - the droning was not only bearable, it added to the leisurely end-of-summer ambiance! The 3 courses offered were great: French onion soup was delectable, my roasted sole could not have been tastier and I loved that they offered us the full dessert menu, instead of giving us the usual choice of one or two. So my brownie a la mode was was heavenly - and did I say that the martini which started me off was just right? Le Jardin du Roi was so good, I'd go back and actually try the a la carte menu next time. But will it be the same inside if I go when the weather cools down? I guess I'll just have to find out!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great bistro, A little bit of France in NY. Gorgeous French onion soup jobbie, lovely outside space and not Westcester (typically) pretentious. Just paid back.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I dont know what happened here but with me 3 strikes and your out. I think it is under new ownership and the food has gone downhill to the point of being unedible

1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great for breakfast or lunch. A little uncomfortable for dinner inside, but outside is good. The food is very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Longtime French standby in downtown CHAPPAQUA. Joe treats everyone like a regular whether you dine often or once or twice a year.
A decent wine list works with the bistro style menu.