I had a one night stay at this hotel and chose it because it is very close to the Woodbury Commons Outlets (about 1/2 mile away). My girlfriend and I spent two days shopping there and this was very convienent. The staff was very courteous, especially Michelle and Amanda. This hotel I was told opened up about a year ago so it is fairly new. We stayed in room 113 with two beds on the first floor. It faced the highway at the front of the hotel but was quiet and could not hear cars passing by. The room smelled like fresh paint. When I brought this to the attention of the the front desk, they did offer to switch our room but I smelled room 109 and it had the same smell of paint so we stayed where we were. There was electronic climate control on the wall and every time the air conditioning went on it was noisy. The room was clean and had very comfortable mattresses and pillows. There was a nice flat screen television, a microwave, freezer and refrigerator in the room. There was a box of tissues in the bathroom that was soaking wet underneath the tissue box cover and I had to call and ask the front desk for tissues, which were delivered very quickly. The maid should have picked up on this. Bathroom otherwise was clean and spacious. There is adequate breakfast included in the morning with coffee, a nice selection of teas, juice, donuts,muffins, pastries, english muffins, bagels, toast, biscuits, fresh assorted fruit, yogurts, sausage and eggs. This was Memorial Day weekend and the rate was $169 per night. There is a Pizzeria Unos and TGI Fridays restaurant nearby and also a Dunkin Donuts. I didn't see the pool, so I cannot comment on that. There was free high speed internet access in the rooms. At checkin, a code will be given for it. This hotel met our needs for the one night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley, New York features an indoor swimming pool and rooms with a 32” LCD TV. It is off Route 87 and Route 6 and is located only ½ mile to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Complimentary Shuttle service is offered to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and other destinations located in and around the hotel.Contemporary accommodations at the Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley, New York are furnished with all the comforts of home, including a refrigerator and a microwave oven in every room. A coffee maker, work desk, and free Wi-Fi are also included. Access to the gym and indoor pool and Jacuzzi is available year round. Suites at the hotel also feature a Jacuzzi bath, kitchenette and sitting area.A daily hot complimentary buffet breakfast is served; guests can also receive breakfast-to-go Monday through Friday.For guests’ convenience, The Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley also provides a business center and meeting facilities.Falkirk Estate and Country Club in Central Valley is 2 miles from the hotel, and the beautiful Harriman State Park is 7 miles away. West Point Military Academy is a 20 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury Hotel Central Valley
- Hampton Inn Central Valley
- Central Valley Hampton Inn