We stayed at this property for a night while shopping at Woodbury Commons. The rooms were nice land large with all basic amenities. The hotel also has a gym which was the main reason for us to pick this property. Also its proximity to the shopping center is a plus. Just thought the price was a bit steep considering we paid as much as we would pay in any other big city in USA.
Its a bit tricky to find this place as it is at the end of a complex which has TGIF and some other stores. Not many options to eat around this hotel. We ate at TGIF which was not bad.
I did have a problem with their reception/operator. While shopping my wife's cell phone went dead and i could not locate her. I called the hotel to check if she came back. Since it was late i was kind of worried and told the gentleman on the phone that this was urgent, before i could even mention anything he asked me to wait. While waiting i could hear him talking to someone on the other phone giving directions, then to someone else (probably on the reception) explaining him something about breakfast, and then to his colleague complaining how stupid some people are. And still he would not come back to me, i think he forgot about the phone completely. I hung up and called again and once again i was made to wait for 10 minutes before i hung up and decided to drive back to the hotel to check on her. Just as i hung up my wife called me, she was at the hotel and called me as soon as the cell had some charge. Maybe the management does something about this. After all it is a part of the Hilton group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley, New York features an indoor swimming pool and rooms with a 32” LCD TV. It is off Route 87 and Route 6 and is located only ½ mile to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Complimentary Shuttle service is offered to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and other destinations located in and around the hotel.Contemporary accommodations at the Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley, New York are furnished with all the comforts of home, including a refrigerator and a microwave oven in every room. A coffee maker, work desk, and free Wi-Fi are also included. Access to the gym and indoor pool and Jacuzzi is available year round. Suites at the hotel also feature a Jacuzzi bath, kitchenette and sitting area.A daily hot complimentary buffet breakfast is served; guests can also receive breakfast-to-go Monday through Friday.For guests’ convenience, The Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley also provides a business center and meeting facilities.Falkirk Estate and Country Club in Central Valley is 2 miles from the hotel, and the beautiful Harriman State Park is 7 miles away. West Point Military Academy is a 20 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury Hotel Central Valley
- Hampton Inn Central Valley
- Central Valley Hampton Inn