Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Americas Best Value Inn(Central Valley)
$90
Travelocity
James Motel(Monroe)(Great Value!)
$86
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point(Fort Montgomery)(Great Value!)
$144
Hotels.com
$98
FairBridge Inn & Suites(Highland Falls)
$89
West Point Motel(Highland Falls)
$120
The Thayer Hotel(West Point)
$209
  • Restaurant
$80
$127
Cadet Motel(Cornwall)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswest pointshuttle serviceshopping tripbear mountainon demandshuttle busminute drivefree breakfastdunkin donutshot breakfastthe hotel is cleanthe breakfast areapleasant stayexcellent hotelindoor poolyogurtlate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We stayed a night here before heading to NYC and wanted to shop at the outlets (just 45 minutes outside NYC). It was our first stay at a Hampton and we will be searching for other Hamptons on future trips!!!
Everyone one on the staff, from the front desk to the breakfast staff to the cleaning service all had warm hellos as they passed us. All willing to give us a hand and ask us if we needed anything.
The room was clean and comfy, with a small fridge. The kids loved the pool. The free breakfast was quite nice. Fresh waffles, toast, cereal, loads of fruits, muffins, yogourts.

When we returned and I filled their survey, I realized that they did not offer their points program at my arrival. The manager was quick to respond to my survey, sign me up and give me my points for my stay.

A great value for your money and congratulations on a warm and friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mirabel16
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Nice hotel which is handy to the outlets at Woodbury Common. Stayed here with 2 kids. Rooms are clean and generous in size, staff helpful and friendly. Free breakfast is a bonus and has plenty of options. Can't really ask for more.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Moosey_goosey
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Nice place to stay - one of the few modern hotels in this immediate area, very convenient at the crossroads of the NYS Thruway (87, Harriman Exit), Route 6, and Route 17.

The room (a double queen) was huge - not cramped like most hotel rooms (big enough to do stretches or yoga). The room was arrayed for business with a nice desk and free internet. The bathroom was very large as well. Staff were very friendly. Even though it is very close to Route 17 and the Thruway with traffic visible there was (amazingly) no road noise.

Only complaint is that all rooms have the typical in-window Heating/AC which is noisy even at low fan speed - something I personnally dislike intensely and avoid whenever possible. Fortunately, it wasn't that cold outside so I was able to turn it off at night and not wake up freezing.

Price for the double queen was $130+ for AAA. The King room was cheaper.

Nice breakfast with waffle maker. Nice pool for short laps (about 25 feet) only, with hot tub. Fitness area only has a treadmill, elliptical, and bicycle - no strength machines or weights.

One caution for first-time visitors - the Hotel can be very tricky to find. Many GPS systems don't work with the hotel address, and the hotel itself is completely hidden a hundred yards behind the Kohls in the Woodbury Centre Plaza Shopping area. The GPS the hotel gave was a gasoline station that is on the other side of a multi-lane road from the shopping center entrance, so if you are following the GPS you will be getting ready to make a turn towards the wrong side of the road and not be able to cross back into a lane to turn to go the other way. The final complication to watch out for, especially at night, is that immediately next to the entrance road for the Woodbury Centre Plaza is the entrance road to the NYS Thruway. In the dark we made the wrong turn and had to go 15 miles before we could get off and then double back - 40 minutes lost. None of this is the Hotel's fault, but it was very frustrating.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ComfortSeeker595
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We stayed here just for one night. It was expensive for what it was ($170 using AAA) I had work to be completed during my stay but was unable to stay connected to the internet. When I called the front desk, the girl told me to call their service provider. Or perhaps it was a problem with MY computer??? Neither of these issues were correct - they just had very poor internet coverage. I was able to connect if I stood outside my room, in the hallway.
Other problem was the air conditioning which switched on/off throughout the night and was LOUD.
Room was large. Microwave and big fridge are great
The staff were great though, especially in the breakfast room.
If you are visiting the outlets, then this is a convenient place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Travelbugtoo
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Clean hotel in vicinity of Woodbury Common. A bit pricey, but met every expectation.

• Stayed: November 2011