Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $49.00
from $36.00
from $37.00
3,752 results
All reviews ralph lauren port authority empty suitcase great shopping outlet stores shop till you drop discount booklet happy shopping north face black friday banana republic shopping bags food court is shoppers paradise shopping experience designer brands new york
Reviewed January 18, 2016

Having been to the outlets in the States and the UK, I'd say that the selections and prices here aren't that great. The locals would agree with me that you can get better deals via coupons or sales in departmental stores or the actual store. From a tourist point of view, shopping in the States has its disadvantages, as you need to pay the exorbitant sales tax (esp NY) and you don't get to claim VAT tax refund. But of course, Woodbury is a great place to stock up on its local off-market branded items. Needless to say, imported branded goods (esp from the UK) are very expensive here at the States. If you could, save up for a plane tix and go for the outlets in the UK. (A Celine or Chanel bag is at least 20% cheaper in the UK)

Date of experience: October 2015
4  Thank Jcfl09
Reviewed January 17, 2016

Yesterday my wife and I took a leisurely drive to Woodbury Commons for the purpose of buying some additional Corelle dishes from their outlet store. Parking was a breeze, thanks to their easy to find parking spaces lighting system. We found the pieces we wanted, got a 40% discount, and left happy shoppers!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

After Reading very mixed reviews I went thinking I wasn't going to find much, but I was wrong! Got the very first Coach from Port Authority so got to Woodbury about 8.45, Got our vouchers and went straight to Converse, 3 pairs later I was loving this place already! Got some great Buys from Polo, Levi's and Superdry and I couldn't believe how Cheap everything was. Started getting busy around 1pm, considering it was the Day after Black Friday I was expecting it to be a lot busier. Would recommend going to all the big names first I.e Polo, Ugg, Michael Kors, Nike as these started getting very busy and that's when the queues outside started. Will defiantly be going back here in November with a lot more Spending Money. Also remember to take an empty Suitcase!!

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank 88KED88
Reviewed January 11, 2016 via mobile

The shops are extremely good and it is tucked away in a lovely area. However, it is an out dear outlet so remember to take a coat as it get extremely cold!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 11, 2016

We spent the whole day here on Sat 5th December, the weather was fab aswell which makes it a better day. We got great buys from Swarovski, Cosmetic shop, Ralph Lauren, Converse, Disney, G Star, Ugg, Ralph Lauren kids. We filled a large suitcase again.

One thing to note is Ralph Lauren Kids don't allow to to buy 5 of the same styles of t-shirts/Polos at one time so we had to split our shopping up, luckily we had 2 vouchers so we still got our discount.

Food Hall is a big improvement from last year - More seating areas and more places to eat

Cannot wait to visit again in May.

Date of experience: December 2015