“Beautiful place, delicious food, great after shopping at the Commons”

Cosimo's Brick oven of Woodbury
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wayne, New Jersey
“Beautiful place, delicious food, great after shopping at the Commons”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in here after shopping at the Commons a few nights ago and was pleasantly surprised by the entire experience. The place is beautiful, very cozy and huge as well. The food was excellent, unlike the usual pizza you get in the USA, this one is very similar to what you see in Europe, thin (and very delicious) crust, smaller size and a very nice sauce as well. For those looking for healthy alternatives they have a whole wheat option as well. For dessert we ordered a canoli, very fresh and very delicious as well, just like the ones you get in little Italy in the city. I would definitely recommended this place to friends and will be back again.

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Saddle River, New Jersey
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I wish this place was closer to my home. I would go all the time. The food is really good. The prices are reasonable and the portions are large. The menu is extensive, something for everyone. The staff is pleasant. The antipasto is huge. Food is fresh. We go out of our way to go to this place.

east greenbush, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Should of just ate at the outlets...”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I went to the outlets & decided to give this a try. I was disappointed. It my myself & my two sons & we decided on a large Caesar salad & two pizzas. I think it was the worst Caesar salad dressing I have ever had - no taste - just tasted like mayo! The pizza was average. I think it was a little high priced total with tip was $60. Should of just grabbed something at the food court for a fraction of the cost.

Montreal, Canada
“Italian american with excellent brick-oven cooked pizza, and great pasta!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to Cosimo's on my trip to Woodbury premium outlets in Central Valley, NY. It's an excellent value. Wine list is very affordable and respectable, brick-oven cooked pizza is delicious!! With its thin crust and well chosen toppings, you could say it's a must if you are in the region! I went back to that restaurant on the night after, and this time had pasta, and I'm as satisfied! Delicious! The service is very friendly, too. I recommend it! It's a great value, below 20$ for a good size dish and good bottle of wine for around 25$.

Niskayuna, New York
“Authentic GREAT food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Recently went there for both dinner and lunch on the same weekend. I could not get enough of their great iTALIAN FOOD. The pizza is gooood but we enjoyed their daily specials and were both eating off of each others plates, very good wine selections available and the ambieance is superb. This is a place that you have to find and yopu will enjoy. Rich

• Visited February 2013