All reviews fire pit newer hotel room upgrade room door business trip residence inn coffee machine upon check front desk long island nice hotel bistro asia pillows gm lobby couch
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I recently stay at this location on a business trip. For the price, it was a very exceptional facility to stay at. The property grounds was very well maintained and the room I checked into was very clean and had a modern decor. There is a Bistro at this location but I did not have a chance to try the food there because I was pretty busy with work. I did run into an issue with some supplies for my room but the housekeeping manager, a friendly young asian lady, was kind enough to address the issue for me in a timely manner. Two thumbs up to this hotel. I definitely would stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Susan1104, General Manager at Courtyard Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Thank you do much for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely

Reviewed December 11, 2018

I stayed for two nights here during a business trip. The property is very modern and gives the impression that is was built very recently. The Bistro/restaurant is located on the first floor across from the front desk and is open for both breakfast and dinner. No free breakfast, so expect to pay $10-15. Service can be a bit slow depending on what you order.

The rooms are a bit on the smaller side (at least my single king room was) but the furnishings and materials are very well-appointed. Certainly more upscale than your average hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Susan1104, General Manager at Courtyard Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Happy Holidays

Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

The view from the room was nice from the third floor. The room was nice it had very comfortable king bed, refrigerator and microwave. The coffee machine brewed decent java! I found it really weird that we could hear the tv in the room next door and all the walking around in the room over head. That was a first! I get being environmentally friendly but I missed the toiletries in the bathroom since I keep forgetting a shower cap. I also prefer the hotels that have free breakfast and coffee available all day. (Which is what I usually reserve but this hotel was closer and a little cheaper) Their Bistro is expensive and opened twice a day for a few hours.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Susan1104, General Manager at Courtyard Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2018

Thank you so much for your feed back. We Hope to see you again soon.

Happy Holidays

Reviewed November 5, 2018

I would definitely recommend this hotel if traveling to the area. The lobby is spacious and modern and there is an outdoor patio with fire pit. The rooms were very nice and beds comfortable. There is a small fridge and microwave in the room as well. It is a newer property so it's very nice. The bistro was nice for wine and dinner at night (good service as well) except it was horribly poor service and extremely slow in the morning for breakfast. Two women in line behind me waited over 20 minutes for just coffee - and that's after they ordered it. Between waiting in line to order and actually receiving our food it was close to an hour. They definitely need more staffing or a better streamlined set up as many of us were very frustrated. Other than the bistro in the morning, it's a great property. I suggest going out for breakfast or bringing something for your fridge if you are in a hurry.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Susan1104, General Manager at Courtyard Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feed back.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a long weekend in September. The hotel was very accommodating and people friendly. The breakfast was ok with things like yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, breakfast meats , juice, coffee, make your own waffles and more. The rooms were clean and had everything you needed like a small apartment. There was an outdoor area to meet people with a fire pit and even a grill to cook on. We had some family and friends meet us there one evening and had a great time.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Susan1104, General Manager at Courtyard Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to send your review. I am so pleased to know we met your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.