“Chicken trio”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

More then I could eat the menu has changed from the last time I ve been
I went for the chicken trio marsala , bryan, and rosa something came with a choice of soup or salad and side veggies came out perfectly cooked.for apps tried the fried calamari yum
The rest of my party got the 9 oz baby filet , double pork chop marsala style and the third
Person had the pasta alfredo that was so dried had to get more sauce to add on top but by the time the sauce came out the pasta was so cold we just got it to go..
Jose was are waiter
We will be back

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Really enjoy going to this place. We have been there several times, and enjoy the food and the friendly barstaff. We prefer the bar area, because my husband and I are rabid sports fans, so the tv provides entertainment, along with hearty Italian dishes. I appreciate the low prices too. Good food, hospitable staff, and good value for the dollar. The atmosphere is brick and tuscany style..which adds to the experience of convenient dining.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I go to Carrbba's anytime we're looking for well prepared food, served in a timely manner, and presented by a cheerful, capable server.

An excellent family friendly restaurant and surprisingly good for a restaurant chain.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food and service are great. The sangria is fantastic.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook