“LOVE”
Review of Mill Pond House

Mill Pond House
Reserve with OpenTable
Mill Pond House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Centerport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Centershore Road
Description: Elegant locale for steaks, sushi & weekend brunch, with patio & seasonal tiki bar overlooking pond.
Long Island City, New York
“LOVE”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

There is not an item on the menu I have ever had that wasn't at least a 9 out of 10. fish, meat, pasta, salads, sushi. This is 1 establishment that can really do it ALL and well. I must mention the atmosphere here is one of my favorites. The servers/staff are OUTSTANDING

Visited July 2014

Smithtown, New York
“Wonderful party!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Had a family party in the upstairs room. Beautiful water views and décor. The service was beyond impressive; very attentive staff. The food was incredible; best penne ala vodka I ever ate and the veal marsala was amazing, Easy 5 stars!

Long Island,NY
“Excellent food, great service, gorgeous view”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went on Father's Day..early evening. We had a reservation but did not know that the outside did not adhere to the reservation list. Only had to wait approx 1-15 minutes to get seated.
Here is the only complaint I had: We tried getting drinks at the outside bar, but the bar tender never acknowledged us. Did not become a problem as we were seated soon after.

They have an excellent array of food, fresh fish, steak,pasta.. something for everyone. I had grilled tuna, which was beyond compare. The oyster and mussel appetizers which exceptional, best oysters I had in years.

Staff was very attentive without being bothersome, never rushed us.

Certainly will visit again soon.

Tricky parking.. let the Valet do it!

1 Thank ProCruiser
Massapequa Park, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good restuarant”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Good restaurant with a great atmosphere. Good food and very good service. Would definitely return again and would recommend to others.

Lindenhurst, New York
“Not at all what I expected”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I looked around for a while to try and find somewhere nice for my anniversary and thought Mill Pond House looked very nice. My wife and I got their about 20 mins early for our reservation and were hoping to sit and have a drink while we waited. We were seated immediately and without going into too much detail, we had an appetizer, entree and dessert and were done in 35 minutes. I have never felt so rushed in a restaurant, the wait staff hovered over us as soon as we sat down. The food was luke warm, almost like it was pre-prepared. I am very disappointed in this restaurant. Definitely will not be back.

2 Thank Larry H