All reviews bagels long island continental breakfast nice pool flat screen tv would stay again granite accommodations linens
Reviewed August 8, 2018

You ask for names when you’re happy with accommodations & you’re treated right.. so I did. I just got back from spending 3 nights at the Chalet Inn. Dennis & Mark at front desk are such nice people. Both of them were so kind & accommodating. Ondina in housekeeping kept my room immaculate. She was sweet & kind. Thank you Donna for having such a wonderful crew and for helping me secure a room during a very busy time. J. LoRusso

Room Tip: Excellent Wi-fi, great restaurants in every direction
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Very dated and bathroom was below fair. Management however were fine, unclogged the toilet on both days. Quiet neighborhood, easy to find. Restaurants within 10 miles. Nice walk around pond.
Do not believe I will return. Most of the property consists of a "need of major repair parking lot".

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Lifeisgood41, Owner at Chalet Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

I am sorry to hear that you were somewhat unhappy with your stay. We are currently working on repairing our parking lot.
We have a wonderful location and a beautiful pool if you should visit us again in the summer time.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for business trip with construction crew in this inn. Rooms as pictured, clean , needs some TLC. They claimed breakfast included, our breakfast was muffin and cup of coffee...they should remove the advertising because you can't feed men with muffin...

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Lifeisgood41, Owner at Chalet Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Yes, we do only serve a continental breakfast which consists of muffins, coffee cakes and fruit. Just a little something to get you going for the day. On the weekends we do serve bagels. Come visit us again if you are in the area.

Debbie & Donna, Owners

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Picked this place due to location - close to Huntington, and water. On the positive note - updated bathroom ; sink and mirror outside the full bath - but, no place to hang towels. Small pond on grounds, and large pond across the street. Lots of parking. Now for the rest...The room was dark and musty - smell never went away. Bed-covers had torn spots, and the mattress cover was ratty = shredded/holes. Mattress was too firm. Not all the rooms have frigs, no micro. Rule - must have 2 adults to use the pool. Breakfast = coffee, apples/oranges, and packaged cakes/muffins. No computer for reservations = confusion on my reservation. I had reserved 2 beds - they were going to give me 1 queen. No views. Only hotel in the area !

Room Tip: Downstairs = no elevator. Otherwise - None. Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yvonne p

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We do offer a continental breakfast daily and on the weekends we serve bagels also. I'm sorry to hear that you room was not comfortable for you. We take pride in satisfying our customers. I don't know who would of told you 2 adults to use the pool. Please come back and stay with us again if you are in the area.

Debbie & Donna

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a really nice place. Its a throw back to when our family would go away when I was young. Clean rooms, super friendly staff and centerport is a nice town. Nickys restaurant is just a short walk away and that is fantastic as well. If your in the area and need a place to stay, its perfect. I'll go back no problem.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review. We work hard to make our motel as comfortable as we can for our guests.
Hope to see you again soon.

Debbie & Donna