Chalet Inn & Suites
$134
$110
$130
$119
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel(Woodbury)
$330
$115
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Smithtown Inn(Smithtown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbagelslong islandcontinental breakfastnice poolflat screen tvmini fridgewould stay againnorthportgraniteaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Was in town for a family event, we have stayed at other hotels in the area, but had such a nice experience we will definitely be staying here in the future. The rooms were lovely and clean and the staff was so nice. They recommended some great places to eat, that we really enjoyed.Will be back this summer! Thanks for a great stay...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank G F
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Spent a lovely 4 day weekend here while attending my nephew's wedding. Gentleman at the front desk was helpful, friendly and attentive... he offered several suggestions for fine eateries in the area. My husband and I enjoyed the pond view along with the rustic surroundings. We will rebook the Chalet Inn & Suites next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Johanna813731
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Came to centerport to spend thanksgiving with my family & found this quant little hotel that made
me feel right at home. The staff was above & beyond helpfully & very polite to say the least. A very safe place to stay with family. Infact I liked it so much I already booked next years stay with my family.

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank Rbdb0918
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is the WORST. We booked our stay here b/c we were attending a local wedding and this was recommended. To sum it up - stains on the bed, stains on the carpet, wet towels in the bathroom & a CRACKED tub infested with mold. We left within 15 minutes and stayed at a Marriott 15 miles away.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank MRM5
Reviewed August 28, 2011

They will show you the 'nicer' rooms when you o. Think mid-70's, brick walls, red carpet, beds with no cover on the box spring...I was afraid to touch anything. The cleaning staff did basic cleaning, but when I went to use a plug it wasn't wiped since Clinton was in office! Towels are paper thin, but the water pressure was great! there's a HamptonInn in commack about 10-15min away-very worth the drive and $30 more. *BRIDES ONLY!* one of the selling points of this motel is how close it is to the ThatchedCottage. DON'T fall for it. My niece had the suite for an after wedding party on the patio. After a short time they were thol to stop by the manager (who proudly wore a tank style t-shirt) due to noise. Ok, except there was no noise! All attendees were hotel guests and the police were called twice (who tld the manager to stop calling because there was no disturbance occurring!) the kids broke it up and sat on the benches outside their rooms for the rest of the night. This place was just awful. Avoid at all costs. The place is sold out every weekend so you'd think they would at least change one room at a time. If you're lucky enough to get an 'updated' room, it's a 1.5star; if you don't, it's a negative 20 star!

• Stayed: August 2011