“Superb!”

Jellyfish Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I had lunch with a friend. First of all the service is excellent, we wanted to sit and not be rushed and enjoy each others company and conversation, which we did. The staff is great. Our appetizer was so good, which we shared. I had the Lobster roll lunch. The was a tasty mix of lobster and shrimp on a delicious roll accompanied by french fries and salad. I recommend this. Or table was indoors (it was raining) and we had a fantastic view of Centerport Harbor. There is outdoor dining in nice weather. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and well appointed (including a beautiful Jellyfish Tank in the foyer). Jellyfish is a nice place also for special occasion dining. Well worth the visit if you are wanting an elegant experience.

1  Thank Sharon T

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I took my husband here today for lunch, on his birthday. We both loved our meals. The restaurant itself is beautiful, great details and decor. He had the clam bake, which included all kinds of seafood, potatoes and corn. I had the grilled shrimp which had an excellent seasoning. before the meal you are served fresh bread with a bean/butter dip which was terrific! You are given your choice of fresh filtered water or sparkling water (at no additional charge) I can't say enough about the fantastic service, all the staff was so attentive to our needs, pouring fresh water, checking if we needed anything, etc. We felt so spoiled! We both recommend Jellyfish.

I had purchased a voucher from Livingsocial.com which is why we went there, and we were so happy we did!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went for our anniversary, food was delicious, restaurant has a beautiful water view with outside seating, service was impeccable. Great selection of sushi as well as cooked seafood. We were very impressed that they knew it was our anniversary (when I made the reservation on open table I commented it was an anniversary dinner...so I guess they do look at those). Maitre'D came over to check to see if everything was ok and wished us a happy anniversary! After dinner he brought us complementary glasses of champagne...a nice touch! Looking forward to returning!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

What an amazing lunch we had at our new favorite restaurant. Jellyfish in Centerport. Beautiful view on the deck. Great meal of Mussels and Oysters/Lobster Roll. Wonderful service and ambience. We cannot wait to go back.