“Great place”

Good for: Local cuisine
Nesconset, New York
“Great place”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

if you like buffalo wings this is the place to go, hand down. Every type of wing, great atmosphere, a lot of TV's and a great selection of beer. Every time is a winner!

Visited September 2012

L.I., NY
“Saw Fred Ford there, he said, "Jeet?"”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Great tasty wings and friendly service! Definitely will return.

• Visited January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“People make fun of this...”
Reviewed July 22, 2008

People make fun of this place, and I get it. It is full of trashy people usually. But, the beer selection is very good and the wings are fantastic.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've been dying for a good wing joint to come into my area and here it is. I'm still working my way through the menu...”
Reviewed January 30, 2008

I've been dying for a good wing joint to come into my area and here it is. I'm still working my way through the menu but the sauces for the wings are great. The hot it pretty hot. Lots of beers on tap and huge screen tv's everywhere. Younger crowd but don't mind. I only gave it 4 stars because I didn't care for the selection of beer, although good, I like imported which is coming soon.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook