“Great Greek Food”

Voulapitta Greek Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Centereach
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Best gyros in town and the lemon chicken soup is the best. Food is fresh and made to order. It's a once a month go-to.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

I almost always get the pork souvlaki when I stop here. It's always good! The pork is seasoned well, cooked properly and never fatty or tough. I make sure to bring it home to eat because I don't have to worry about wearing the sauce on my face that way!!!

I also grab some hot sauce, though they seem to have changed that to a thicker, spicier version (I like heat so no biggie). A bit pricey at about 10 bucks for the sandwich but a nice treat once in a while.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

My only regret was not knowing how good this place was or how long it actually took me to walk through their doors.The Greek food is great but so are the filet mignon,chicken,hamburgers,hot dogs and soups.The prices are more than fair and the portions are large so bring your appetite.The family run place is just what you want and the food is out of this world.A little bit of heaven in Centereach!

2  Thank Kurt S
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Love grilled chicken over salad & hubsnd loves gyros. Always fresh. Never been disappointed. Very fast service & clean

Reviewed September 13, 2016

A long standing Greek restaurant in a Walmart shopping center. I have been coming here for takeout for at least 10 years and have been very happy with the food and service. My favorites are the platters: gyro, falafel and chicken souvlaki. Great fries too! The restaurant seating is very casual, almost like a pizzeria.