“Another Chance”
Review of Pomodoro's

Pomodoro's
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Catskill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Whether you are looking for a full service dine-in experience or just a drink during happy hour, we've got you covered!! We are open 7 days a week from 11 am -10 pm for dine-in, take-out and delivery.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My family and I came back to pomodoros 1 year after we had a terrible experience there. Im glad we did. The service was excellent and so was the food...we had french onion soup, boneless chicken wings and prime rib panini...the only thing I really didnt care for was the house merlot in the carafe...too sweet for my taste but we still enjoyed our whole evening and will be returning again

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Terrible excuse for Italian food. Sticky pasta, tasteless sauce. The service was very slow. I would not eat here again.

1  Thank GregNFD
Reviewed September 16, 2012

serice was slow,cleanness was medioker,over all seems like lighting and surroundings are dull and drab

Reviewed July 28, 2012

some folks say they like it, we felt that when they switched from being Joey's Pizza to Pomodoro's that they added more items (frozen food), raised the prices, and lowered the quality.

1  Thank Catskill_Dad
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We have been at Pomodoro's twice and we had basically the same experience both times. This place overcharges you for the food which, hours later, makes you feel pretty sick. They are not very nice, either. I would not ever return to this restaurant unless I got a job with the health department and I was ordered to go shut it down! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE!

2  Thank MagiLevine