“Best wings in New York State ”
Review of B & B Lounge

B & B Lounge
Ranked #17 of 55 Restaurants in Catskill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Now I would love to talk about the full menu of this wonderful establishment but it seems every time I go here I spend twenty minutes trying to decide what I want and I still get the wings. The beer is great the staff are wonderful and the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. And let's not forget that this is also a quaint hotel that is just as good as the the bar. I personally suggest trying the garlic Parmesan wings. Those are by far my favorite.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2017

nice place to stay great room good beds nice bar and restaurant good food at the beginning of the catskil mountains i would stay here again.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank madmackNetherlands
Vitaliy B, General Manager at B & B Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you for staying with us ! We do appreciate your business ! Looking forward to accommodate you again in your future travel.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

My room at the B & B lounge was clean and the bed was comfortable. There was a microwave, coffee maker, and coffee in the room. I ate a hamburger from the restaurant. It was just ok. There is a full bar, pool tables, etc. The people who work there were nice and helpful. It is very reasonably priced. I would stay there again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Vitaliy B, General Manager at B & B Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Thank you for staying with us !

Reviewed September 28, 2015

We stopped in for a quick meal before watching the eclipse from the B & B parking lot.

There were only a few people in the Lounge, playing pool for the most part. My wife and I both had BLTs and enjoyed them. The young woman working that night was cordial and friendly.

The main activity seems to be playing pool and, I would guess, dancing.

On the whole it was pleasant and we will probably return.

Date of visit: September 2015
2  Thank James H
drvit, General Manager at B & B Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2016

Thank you for visiting us !
Glad you enjoyed our food and I hope eclipse was looking good :)

Reviewed August 10, 2015

Nice place to stop and get a drink. Food was good and service was friendly. Pool table bar type situation

Date of visit: August 2015

Thank you for stopping by !
Best Wings in Town and other good food is what we known for. 1/2 price wings every Wednesday. And our pool sharks are here daily to practice and compete. Hope seeing you again soon :)