My family held a reunion at Pollaces Aug 5 - 8th. We had a wonderful stay. You should know that the rooms are very old. The air conditioning worked perfectly. Rooms were cleaned daily.
Food - DELICIOUS and plentiful. You won't ever be hungry. Italian pastries are made on the premises. Waitress and busers are extremely helpful and great with the kids!
Activities: - try them all! My 14 year old daughter loved participating, as well as my two year old son. 16 year old son wasn't so keen on the trip.
There is a WalMart in walking distance. Get cold drinks to have during the day and keep in your fridge. Need cash with you for tips envelopes on last day. We weren't crazy about the coffee so my husband walked to Dunkin Donuts each morning.
Bring a travel clock.
You can dress casual. Other guests are very friendly. Owner is wonderful - he wants to help make your stay special
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I only stayed there once - almost everybody we met there were repeat visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us and be part of a great all-inclusive family vacation that is safe fun and affordable. Experience a traditional Catskill Mt. Vacation mid June to Labor Day and Columbus Day Weekend. We have planned activities and entertainment to fill your days and nights.We now offer Gluten Free options for all meals! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Pollace's Family Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollace`s Family Vacation Hotel Catskill
- Pollaces Family Vacation Hotel