“Not a good place” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Albany, New York
“Not a good place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Food is terrible and the service is worse,i would recommend to stear clear at all costs.the general feeling is that the staff is unhappy and there is usually a long wait for terrible food.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Jane W

Palenville, New York
“Never again.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

We have been going to this place for years..it's never been anything we would rave about..but it is close by and when you dont feel like driving very far...you end up here. Until tonight..we had the unfortunate experience of dealing with the owner, Tony. My wife ordered a calzone which took over half an hour...they served me my burger about 10 minutes before she even received her calzone. After asking the server to wrap up the remainder of her calzone and my sons pizza...he put the tray with the food on another table..and walked away to take another tables order..in which time flies landed on my son's pizza slice..and we informed the server..who then asked.."do you still want the calzone?"...to which we replied NO!...so as I was getting ready to pay for this less than desireable dinner..I chose to speak to Tony about this..well...apparently he doesn't like criticism...he started yelling at me...telling me I approached him the wrong way...I'm in management..I KNOW how to speak to customers..if I didn't...it would cost me my job! he kept on yelling in front of other patrons...very VERY unprofessional..and this man has seen us there MANY times...and this is how he chooses to treat locals..or anyone else! We will never give this place another cent...I'd much rather spend my money at a place where you can tell the owners have a passion for their establishment and treating their customers as they should...

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank J K
ny,ny
“Angela”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Good Pizza and diner plates, nothing spectacular but not a disappointment, If I'm hungary and passing I'll stop again

1 Thank billebones
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Nothing fancy but the staff is very nice and the food was good. We'll visit again!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ann B
Staten Island, New York, United States
“Great Calzones and wings!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

The pizza is FAR from NY pizza, but the wings and Calzones are the BEST!!!!

Visited October 2011