“Good place”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good place”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Nothing fancy but the staff is very nice and the food was good. We'll visit again!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ann B

Staten Island, New York, United States
“Great Calzones and wings!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The pizza is FAR from NY pizza, but the wings and Calzones are the BEST!!!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Laura G
Catskill, New York
“Nothing special”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you must have a slice it will do but nothing special

Visited January 2012
3 Thank CatskillHoney
Hudson Valley
“BLOODY AWFUL - Crawl to another restaurant if you have to!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We tried very hard to give this place a chance time after time. Every time we have tried to eat there we have become pretty ill afterward. We have finally officially given up! At first, we figured that it's simply a harmless, 'folksy', local place to catch a meal. We were WRONG! It is what it seems to be! It is just horrible, it costs to much, it has bad food and it is actually very old and dirty. Perhaps, next time, we might consider dining in a galley aboard a scurvy ridden pirate ship instead! Am I actually stating that I imagine fare featuring worm-eaten hardtack and brackish water might offer a better meal? I'm sorry but can you give a restaurant a 'skull and crossbones' as a rating?! Perhaps I am exaggerating a little and being a bit facetious....but grab your eyepatch, your cutlass and your parrot just in case!. Look, everything that I am saying here is only my opinion and I'm not making any serious claims but I suggest that you avoid this place at all costs or "abandon all hope ye who enter here"!

• Visited March 2011
4 Thank MagiLevine
“Pizza & Pasta & Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Since Angela's is only a mile from my house this restaurant has been my favorite pizza place for over 25 years! Don't miss Friday's all you can eat pasta fest! The breakfast buffets are also good....there's not much here we haven't tried and it's all good. Reasonable prices and generous portions. It's not fancy but it doesn't need to be.

• Visited December 2011