“Wednesday Night Buffet”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We decided to try the little advertised Wednesday night buffet. The food array was exceptional.

Fresh Caesar salad along with crispy and appetizing antipasto salad.
Warm from the oven bread, mussels, meatballs, sausage, baked ziti, pizza and chicken cacciatore.

Plus a decide what you want pasta station. We asked for Shrimp Scampi and it was excellently prepared.

The service was all that one would require.

The only negative was the dessert table. Carrot cake that was a bit hard and rice pudding that seemed a bit heavy.

All in all...a great deal for the price.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Water views on the Second level deck. Beer and steamed clams in a fabulous Wine and garlic reduction. More beer! Docked our boat and walked up to the second level deck for a fabulous time with great food and friends. Absolutely perfect summer day! Wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were lucky enough to have a beautiful sunny October day for lunch at this pretty little spot. Great view overlooking the water. The four of us spent a leisurely amount of time just sitting and enjoying the fab weather. Our server was so nice and didn't make us feel rushed at all. The 2 guys had burgers, my friend had the chicken BLT, and I had the fish sandwich -- all were excellent. This is a great place to go if you want a quiet, peaceful lunch in a beautiful setting. Parking is plentiful and the food is great.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

There were four of us in our party. We were seated right away. Had to ask for bread. Waited quite a while to have our order taken. I asked for my salad with dressing on the side. It came with no dressing. I had to ask three times to get the dressing. Place is nice, food is okay. Service terrible. Will go back to Creekside instead of coming all the way here for more moneyt and less service!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We were a party of 4 ppl going. Me the birthday boy and my wife my mom and brother. All of our meals were wonderful and full of flavor. Our waitress, Heaven, was very nice and attentive. My wife brought a cake with us and they held it until we were ready for it and even added candles and sang to me.
I had the half lobster, scallop and clam orentengo meal. It was very good. All the food was cooked perfectly very tasty!! The roasted garlic and oil sauce on the pasta was very good. Asked for more bread to dip in it. My wife and mom had the prime rib and seafood side. Mom had lobster tail and wife had scallops. They all looked very delicious. My brother had a pasta dish that also looked good.
We had no wait on a Friday evening. Sat outside and was vey happy!
Good service, great food, good atmosphere.
I would deffinately return again!!