“Worst McD's EVER!”

Ranked #33 of 55 Restaurants in Catskill
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Come visit us at 55 Maple Avenue Rte 9W in Catskill. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed October 27, 2017

First time, could not have a breakfast bagel sandwich; bagels were still frozen. Second time, waited in the drive thru for 20 mins! On a Sunday morning with only 2 cars in front of me and a slew behind me. Third time, lunch was absolutely cold and the fries were soggy in grease and the girl was so slow handing me my food; no motivation whatsoever. She also forgot my straw.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Mason0411

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

This is a McDonalds I stop at on occasion. While I'm not a fast food addict, I do eat a lot of my meals on the run so this place is convenient. Normally their food meets my fast food Expectations of consistently mediocre. Stopped this Sunday while Christmas tree shopping and ordered the Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich for myself and my wife and son had burgers. While their food was as to be expected, my Chicken sandwich was not even edible. As I bit into it, I thought it was the end piece or some skin as it was of a leather texture. I bit the other side and it was just as bad. I had already gotten onto a toll road so was unable to return but terribly disappointed. The fries had no salt so aside from a cold enjoyable Coke, this was by far my worst McDonalds experience ever. I am assuming this chicken was bad and not the norm for this sandwich. Drive through service was fine but the food that I got fell short.

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank BlakeG987
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Was there Oct 11, 2015. I was told there was no orange juice available. That was OK, things happen. Gave my breakfast order. Then I noticed the one other patron was waiting, and waiting and waiting. The young woman on register was quick and working hard as were the other workers I could see. However a manager (?) was screaming at and complaining about the work and workers the whole time I was waiting. I never saw her, but I sure could hear her. My breakfast sandwich was a long time in coming as were other patrons orders. I noticed a big sign across the soda machine reading "do not use".

Date of visit: October 2015
2  Thank mrmisrule
Reviewed September 2, 2015

McD's is in a great location, right off the northbound exit of the NY thruway. As with similar with other McD's, food is reasonable and service is good. Usually the drive-thru has a couple of cars, but moves along good.

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank Tom K
Reviewed August 6, 2015

If you want slow service stop here. Drive thru window guarantees to mess up your order. Hot, or even warm food doesn't exist here. At least if you stand in line, you can check your order and have them fix the mistake. The only place with slower service is their sister store in Coxsackie.
McDonalds isn't the issue, it's this franchise and it's workforce.

Date of visit: August 2015