See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 9, 2017

I was looking for an inexpensive hotel for business, without checking the reviews, I chose this hotel. What a huge mistake! I could not even stay there! The room was dirty, it smelled horrible & there was a heart shaped pool in the middle of the room!
When I complained to the management they did offer to switch my room (I was not interested in any other room, did not get a good vibe, it was down right creepy) but would not refund me.
I left there & found another place to stay because I would not have been able to sleep there. I would have given it a zero rating if I could.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Dirty, disgusting smell (in a non-smoking room), wet carpets, the door would open (or not) at it's own will, a broken window glass, only 1 of 3 lights in the room working... What else can I say? Try to stay anywhere else.

Room tip: Don't choose any room, stay away from this place!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2016

2 night stay on business due to prior arrangements elsewhere being interrupted. Paid $130 for two nights and did not expect much. Room better than expected for the price but ... carpet smells, bedspread is badly stained, there is food in the refrigerator, and peeling wallpaper. Otherwise it was fine, linens were clean, everything worked. Housekeeping appears lax. Exterior in good shape. Interior in decent shape except for an apparent unwillingness to fix small issues. The cosmetic stuff is easy and cheap to fix so I don't understand the lack of interest in doing so.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2016

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had but we were desperate. Room reeked of smoke, bedspreads were stained, shower was not even working so I had to sit in tub and take sponge both, no plug for bathtub even. Toilet handle felt like it was about to break. I went out to my car like a previous guest had noted but reluctantly come back to room as the seats were too uncomfortable--it was the lesser of two evils. Terrible night's sleep. NO more NIGHTS at the KNIGHTS INN!!

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2015

If you want a cheap one that is halfway decent with pleasant staff and a reasonably clean room, you might try Americas best value in East Greenbush,I think this is the first time i actually filled a complaint against a hotel or motel for rude inept service.Why are they still managing it? Well it is cheap and by the interstate,other than that oy vea!

Room tip: Go for thee smoke free room.
Date of stay: July 2014