See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2016

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had but we were desperate. Room reeked of smoke, bedspreads were stained, shower was not even working so I had to sit in tub and take sponge both, no plug for bathtub even. Toilet handle felt like it was about to break. I went out to my car like a previous guest had noted but reluctantly come back to room as the seats were too uncomfortable--it was the lesser of two evils. Terrible night's sleep. NO more NIGHTS at the KNIGHTS INN!!

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2015

If you want a cheap one that is halfway decent with pleasant staff and a reasonably clean room, you might try Americas best value in East Greenbush,I think this is the first time i actually filled a complaint against a hotel or motel for rude inept service.Why are they still managing it? Well it is cheap and by the interstate,other than that oy vea!

Room tip: Go for thee smoke free room.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed September 16, 2014 via mobile

What to say for a 50$ hotel nowdays! It was pretty clean, hot water, heat..
It is a place to spend the night when traveling from one place to another.
You have a parking and it feeled safe. Clean towels and bed.

Date of stay: September 2014
1  Thank NicoSP14
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This place is disgusting. Dirty. Carpet is stained, SMELLS TERRIBLE, cigarette butts on the floor in a non-smoking room, nightstand sticky from a drink from last guest that stayed here, mold on the windows in the bathroom, the list goes on & on. I slept in my vehicle, could not bring myself to stay in the room.

Date of stay: June 2014
3  Thank deanswife96
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We checked despite our reluctance to do so non smoking room reeked of smoke and mold when we askes dor extra towels we were told no when we went to use the shower it clogged we had to go to a relitives to shower when we asked to change rooms we were told no other rooms available we were the I nly people there except the owners we were told the plumber would come fix the shower when we returnes there was waste and sewage ledt in the shower rather that move our room they gave us a key to shower in another room this was the worst hotel experience I have ever had and would not recommend this hotel or ever stay there ever again. I am just got out alive and with no desiese it reminded me of the bates motel...creepy

Date of stay: March 2014